Chapter 265 - 266

Start bij het begin

Without the essence of Jiamu, Su Ziyi could only rely on willpower to fight against the nightmare flower fragrance.

He used all the means at his disposal, and then moved back little by little. Although this method was strenuous, it could prevent him from being completely seduced by the fragrance of the nightmare flowers. And after burning the incense, the elixir he took began to work slowly, giving him some energy to think about how to break the situation.

It's definitely not possible to leave like this.

The fragrance of nightmare flowers around him became thicker at a visible speed. Although he could still stay awake now, it might not be possible after a while. But what can he do now? The things he had in his hands were passing through his mind one by one, and they were eliminated one by one, making him extremely anxious. At this moment, the floral fragrance in the air broke out again, making Su Ziyi feel dizzy, and was almost taken away by the floral fragrance.

In the rush of lightning, Su Ziyi suddenly thought of An Shulin.

Since An Shulin could find the Nightmare Flower Sea, it was impossible not to investigate the situation on the Flower Sea side. Even if you don’t know what is at the end of the passage, you must have something to rely on, otherwise you wouldn’t dare to come to the Sea of ​​Nightmare Flowers several times. After all, judging from the opponent’s method, extending the long white rope to the entrance of the cave is absolutely nothing. Difficult matter.

So, how did An Shulin do it?

He had searched through the contents of An Shulin's storage bag, but none of them had antidote effects. They were all ordinary pills... His eyes darkened, and a nightmare flower appeared in Su Ziyi's hand.

This nightmare flower was taken by him before.

As soon as they pulled it out, they were overwhelmed by the fragrance of the flowers in the nightmare flower sea, so before they had time to deal with it, there was still a lot of soil on the roots. His eyes swept over the Nightmare Flower, carefully examining each leaf and petal. Finally, he reached out to the leaf first, picked out a piece and stuffed it into his mouth.

As soon as the Nightmare Flower leaves entered the mouth, a tingling sensation came from the tip of the tongue, making Su Ziyi even more dizzy.

It seems, not the leaves.

After the leaves, there is the stem, but although the stem does not have the same bad feelings as the leaves, it does not provide any other help. Finally, Su Ziyi turned his attention to the roots covered in mud. The root piece is only about the size of a thumb, but it has a different color from the other parts of the nightmare flower - milky white, which looks very pure.

As soon as the root piece entered his mouth, a refreshing and cool feeling spread directly from his tongue. His mind, which was still dizzy before, suddenly became more awake, and his steps were no longer frivolous. It was obvious that he had regained control of himself. Body agency.

After taking a few steps forward, Su Ziyi clenched his fists in excitement.

He couldn't help but thank Dr. Li for teaching him back in Luoshan Village. At the beginning, Dr. Li not only taught him the basics of alchemy, but also gave him medical skills and told him many medical things, including this case of using nearby or other parts of himself to detoxify.

Looking up at the passage ahead, Su Ziyi didn't know how long this block of roots could last, but he was completely determined not to retreat. After all, it was still unknown whether Bian Qing and Su Yulang would recover or leave. He couldn't Take the trouble away. And he was also quite interested in the culprit who could exude the fragrance of nightmare flowers.