Chapter 261 - 262

"Are you an alchemist?!" An Shulin's face was fine at first, but after seeing clearly what kind of elixirs Su Ziyi and the others were taking, and taking three pills in a row as if they were free of charge, An Shulin's face suddenly changed. It becomes livid. However, his hideous face did not attract Su Ziyi. What made Su Ziyi curious was the two people who had been standing behind him. They had dreamy expressions on their faces. They had obviously fallen into the nightmare trick. .

how? An Shulin is fine, but the other two An family members are in trouble?

Before Su Ziyi could come up with an answer to this question, the two people's eyes suddenly lit up, and they became as excited as if they had drunk wine. Without making a sound, they picked up the swords tied behind their backs, raised their weapons and attacked Su Ziyi, with a sense of not being afraid of death.

Su Ziyi was naturally not afraid of the attacks from these two Qi Refining Stage practitioners. With a flash of sword light, the two men were ejected before they could reach him, and a stream of blood sprayed onto the Nightmare Flower. He stopped moving.

"Damn it, a failure is a failure." The moment the two people rushed up, An Shulin's expression changed. When they were knocked away by Su Ziyi the next moment, they were even cursing. Su Ziyi had a very good ear and heard what he said clearly immediately, and immediately felt that things became interesting. After knocking the two of them away, he approached An Shulin with a sword.

An Shulin's expression darkened, and his whole body immediately drifted back.

And his movement became even more strange.

From the outside, An Shulin clearly only had the eighth level of Qi refining, but when faced with the pursuit of Su Ziyi who was in the early stage of foundation building, he did not panic at all, and even his movements were extremely agile, allowing Su Ziyi to suddenly I can't do anything to him. He was as light as a swallow, and his toes seemed to be resting on the tips of flower petals. He jumped several feet away in one go. In the process, the tips of his thumb and index finger on his right hand suddenly clasped together and held them in his mouth. There was a sharp whistle: "Suddenly -"

"Suddenly -"

The whistle was very rhythmic and sounded like a ditty. And just after this little song came out, a burst of "rustling" sound suddenly sounded in the originally silent space. This sound was extremely dense and was composed of countless very low sounds combined together, filling people's hearts. It gave me goosebumps all over my head.

Su Ziyi suddenly froze and threw out a fireball, hitting the ground not far away.

"Bang -"

Although the fire was only a moment, it was enough for Su Ziyi to see the situation clearly. The thing that made the rustling sound was an insect, a multi-legged crawling insect called a centipede! This kind of insect likes darkness, dampness, and a place like this covered with nightmare flowers is their hotbed. An Shulin used unknown means to do this, and the number was so large that it made people numb!

"Whoa!" Bian Qing and Su Yulang behind them had already whipped up their whips to drive away the centipedes that were approaching, but there were so many of them, and as many of them died, more would come to replace them, just like the nightmare flowers on the ground. , endless.

"Hehe." Seeing this scene, An Shulin showed a proud look on his face, but when he smiled like this, there were more weird things, and the whole person looked out of place. When Su Ziyi saw this, he swung out a sword light, killing many flowers and insects at once, which made An Shulin furious.

"How dare you!"

An Shulin was filled with hatred when he saw Su Ziyi being so cruel to his pets. However, he was afraid of Su Ziyi's strength, so he didn't dare to come close at all. Instead, he relied on his pets to stop him. Escape deeper. And in the process of escaping, he would look at Su Ziyi's hand from time to time, as if there was some secret hidden on it.