Chapter 259 - 260

Start from the beginning

Moreover, in addition to the four-horned antelope in the north, there are actually quite a few underground spiritual mines and spiritual grasses on the ground.

However, these things did not constitute any attraction to Su Ziyi.

He collected some more than nothing, and then used the four-horned antelope to practice with Bian Qing and others. During this period, they also met some casual cultivators who were wandering around here, but as soon as the other party felt the aura of Su Ziyi, they immediately knew that these three people were not easy to mess with, and they all put away all their little thoughts. go back.

But there are also some who are not very peaceful.

As long as the other party doesn't provoke him, Su Ziyi will never touch the other party. So when a group of people came towards them, a faint "chuan" appeared between his eyebrows, and he looked at the three people with an inexplicable look.

Judging from the attire of these three people, it is obvious that they come from the same family. Among them, the leader was a young man who looked to be about the same age as Su Ziyi and had the strength of the eighth level of Qi refining. When he met Su Ziyi's eyes, he smiled very politely and led the two people behind him to salute Su Ziyi.

"An Shulin has met senior." The two young men behind him also saluted Su Ziyi like him.

Hearing his title, Su Ziyi felt it was new, because this was the first time he was called a senior. Even when he got along with Old Doctor Wu and the others before, because of their friendship, he had never been constrained by such a scene. If so. Therefore, Su Ziyi was stunned for a moment when he was called that.

The An family, Su Ziyi had never heard of this family, it was probably a small family that was rising to the top.

"Yeah." Su Ziyi responded lightly. At this time, he was completely wrapped in a black robe. Because there were a large number of cultivators here, it would be easy to expose them by using the essence of the Five Elements, so he simply asked the three of them to wrap themselves in a black robe. Robo, anyway, with his intimidation, the people here don't dare to use their spiritual consciousness to explore their true identity.

The same is true for the three people in front of me.

"Is something wrong?" When Su Ziyi spoke, he deliberately lowered his voice, so he sounded like a middle-aged man.

"I'm sorry to bother you, senior, but it's like this -" Among the three, An Shulin has the highest cultivation level and the best appearance. He looks like a humble gentleman. But instinctively, Su Ziyi could not be at ease with outsiders, so no matter how sincere An Shulin's expression was, his face was never less cold.

However, the black robe covered his face, so An Shulin couldn't see his expression, and he was even quite proud of himself.

"We came from Jingshui City Anjia, and this time we came to the Shuizhu Realm under the leadership of the elders in the family. Originally, a few of us followed the elders, but because the elders had something to do, they placed us here and left in a hurry. "When he said this, there was obvious annoyance on his face, and it looked very real: "There are four of us left here to practice."

Four people? He only saw three.

Su Ziyi narrowed his eyes.

An Shulin's next sentence naturally answered this question: "Are you confused that there are only three of us here? This is not because we deliberately tease our seniors, but -" He smiled bitterly.

Chapter 260 Nightmare Flower

"It's that another of our companions is missing."

"Actually, it's not accurate to say he's missing-" An Shulin looked helpless: "Although the north of the Monster Mountain Range looks very peaceful, there are also some This is a place that we practitioners in the Qi Refining Period cannot easily set foot in."