Chapter 259 - 260

Start from the beginning

But after the conversation, both parties were completely dumbfounded.

"So Lu Qisheng didn't take refuge with you?!"

"You didn't get the essence of Gengjin?!"

The two sides questioned each other, and found that things were not what they thought at all. The string in their minds instantly It just broke. If it's not for treasures, it's not for secrets, and it's not for honor, why did they fight here for several hours? Looking at the large and small wounds on their bodies, as well as the little spiritual power left, each of them felt as if they had eaten coptis, and they couldn't tell the pain.

By this time, all of them had their hatred towards the missing person and felt that that person had tricked them.

And they actually didn't really believe what the other party said. Even though both parties repeatedly denied it, the people from the aristocratic family still felt that the person might be from the government, and the people from the government also felt that the Gengjin Essence had actually fallen into the hands of these people. It's here, it's just a show now. But no matter what the truth is, they have already lost their troops on both sides. If they continue to fight, there will be no good results. It is better to conserve their strength and figure it out slowly.

After all, no matter how precious Gengjin’s essence is, it is not as valuable as life.

Therefore, after they dispersed, the two groups once again set off another wave of turmoil in the black desert, making everyone who came in feel in danger. Those who could leave as soon as possible left the black desert as soon as possible, and those who couldn't also kept their heads down and behaved honestly when faced with the questioning of these two groups of people.

Su Ziyi didn't know anything about all this. He had already led Bian Qing and Su Yulang into the Monster Mountain Range.

The scope of the Monster Mountain Range is larger than Su Ziyi thought. He traced the map and found that he should have gone up from the southeast of the Monster Mountain Range last year, but now he appeared in the southwest. The terrain on both sides was different, and the monsters that appeared and the spiritual plants that grew there were also different. different.

But this change was a big surprise for Su Ziyi.

Thinking that the closer to the top of the mountain, the higher the level of the monsters, Su Ziyi did not rush to take Su Yulang and the others up, but first found some low-level monsters below for Bian Qing and the others to practice, and at the same time collected some spiritual mines and spiritual plants. . Although they had been busy for several days, they did not find any precious spiritual objects, but the skills of Bian Qing and Su Yulang had also improved a lot, and their cultivation levels had been completely stabilized just a few days after being promoted.

It was also at this time that Su Ziyi took the two of them to the mountains to the north.

The vegetation on the north side of the mountain range is not dense. Instead, there is a vast grassland with many short plants and rocks scattered on it. It does not look very lively. But in this place, the frequency of cultivators appearing is actually higher than in other places where Su Ziyi has stayed before.

The reason is none other than that there is a group of third-order monster beasts—four-horned antelopes—living in the north of the Monster Mountain Range.

The four-horned antelope itself is not a very powerful monster, but its horns and feces are used to make elixirs and make talismans respectively, so it is also very popular in the market. Therefore, some small families who have the opportunity to enter the realm of water and marsh know that they have little chance to compete with the government and aristocratic families for anything, so they will stay in the north of the Monster Mountain Range and capture the four-horned antelope.