Chapter 257 - 258

Start from the beginning

In response, Su Linyu just glanced at him and said nothing more.

No matter what, people are still looking for them. Since the method mentioned by the sixth elder of the Su Mansion was useless, they could only use their stupid method and continue to search the land inch by inch with this place as the center. And although the method the Sixth Elder said didn't produce anything, they actually believed it a little bit in their hearts. They just felt that as long as they searched carefully with their spiritual senses, they would always find a trace.

During this process, Su Ziyi remained motionless.

Soon, someone discovered some clues.

Those were the marks made when Su Ziyi rolled mud on the bottom of the tan after entering the water. The mud mark the size of a person fully showed that someone had appeared here before, so it was easily discovered by someone who was interested.

And that place was exactly half a pond away from where Su Ziyi was, and the straight-line distance was only five feet.

"The mark is still very new, I guess I haven't been away for too long." The practitioner who discovered this mud mark was obviously very excited. He entered the water first, and as soon as he entered the water, he couldn't wait to swim around in the water, trying to see clearly. surrounding situation. Unfortunately, all he could see was turbidity and darkness, nothing could be seen at all, and his spiritual consciousness was in vain.

Other cultivators scattered around, searching very carefully, trying to find any more traces.

But in the end, they gained nothing more.

After struggling all day and night, many people were holding back a fire in their hearts. They didn't know who started it first. Anyway, when a deep pit with a depth of ten feet appeared on the ground, others also picked up the weapons in their hands. . They seemed to want to use force to force Su Zi to escape, or directly kill the person, so their attacks became more and more severe, and the entire swamp area was rumbled.

So, what is Su Ziyi doing now?

Su Ziyi was never one to sit back and wait for death. After hiding in that alcove, he tried to hide himself deeper. Since this place was a swamp, the entire land was a bit soft. He didn't need to expend too much effort at all, he just dug out another hole under the depression, and then rolled his whole body inside. The body will naturally sink to the ground.

By the time these people began to use their magical powers, Su Ziyi had already sunk a foot deep into the ground with the flowing mud.

By the time those people called for gold and retreated their troops, it was already a matter of time after burning incense. At this moment, this swamp area has become unrecognizable. It is full of potholes and pits. The boundary line between the water pools has been completely confused, and it is impossible to tell what it looked like before. Looking at this masterpiece, these people were disappointed to find that they had not forced that person out.

Could it be that that person really has a legendary spiritual treasure in his hand?

As soon as this idea broke into their minds, the cultivators in the late stage of foundation building suddenly moved. They drove their swords in one direction at an extremely fast speed. Although the others didn't know what was going on, they still followed them and accelerated with them, leaving the area quickly.

After they left for a while, Su Ziyi, who had sunk nearly five feet into the ground, struggled to take out the Gengjin Essence.

As soon as the spiritual power was injected into Gengjin's essence, the soft mud around it changed. With the essence of Geng Jin as the center, the surrounding mud quickly began to harden, causing Su Ziyi's whole body to stop sinking. Su Ziyi finally took this opportunity to start climbing up little by little, avoiding being trapped in the swamp. The fate of being swallowed by the silt.