Chapter 255 - 256

Start from the beginning

Just as the two men were preparing to control their swords and continue flying towards the path Su Ziyi and the others came from, several more foundation-building cultivators flew in from the other direction.

Those few people also scanned this piece of land with their spiritual consciousness. As soon as the somewhat familiar consciousness touched them, Su Ziyi immediately recognized that they were some of the cultivators who had flown to the Monster Mountain Range before.

But why do these people suddenly appear here again?

The two groups of people met in the sky and finally exchanged news with each other. But because the distance was too far, Su Ziyi and the others didn't know what they were talking about. He only saw the two groups of people talking for a while, then hurriedly flew away, flying towards the route the other party came from, as if they had exchanged inspection areas.

Seeing this, Su Ziyi immediately understood that this group of people should be looking for something or someone.

Otherwise, he really couldn't figure out where this group of people came from with such a cautious attitude.

But, what are these people looking for?

Even though they are far apart, it can be seen from the color of their clothes that these two groups of people are not from the same force. Unless they are families led by the same super family, they cannot be so harmonious. And since there are so many powerful people, and they are still here in the black wasteland, it seems that what they are looking for is something unusual.

Although it was only vaguely, Su Ziyi felt that the other party was looking for Geng Jin's essence.

This guess may not be correct, but it made Su Ziyi subconsciously feel a sense of crisis. He could imagine from the attitudes of these two groups of people that the area was probably surrounded by such foundation-building practitioners from all directions at this time. These people didn't care about the passage of time at all, and just wanted to dig three holes into the ground here. Use the ruler to find out what you want.

Therefore, it may be a little difficult for them to leave this time.

After the two groups of people left, Su Ziyi passed his conjecture to the two of them with his spiritual consciousness. Although Bian Qing and Su Yulang saw less than him, they were even more certain that these people were looking for the Geng Jin Essence.

But regardless of whether it was true or not, they could only bite the bullet and move forward now.

After all, if you change the direction, you don't know how many people are there. It's better to just follow a path and walk forward. As long as you are careful, they can slip away from the opponent's encirclement.

Therefore, on the next road, they acted more cautiously and tried to choose a covered road.

As we walked further, the changes in the surrounding area also became greater. The color of the black wasteland began to fade, and the colors on their bodies looked a little out of place. In order to avoid being discovered by the other party due to this error, they tried their best to choose roads with stone cover, but this still made the route a little off. .

After they met three different waves of patrollers, Su Ziyi was a little confused about which direction they were walking. The only thing that's certain is that they haven't left each other's patrol range yet.

The three people squeezed tightly under a light brown stone that was no more than half a person's height, holding their breath and minimizing their presence as much as possible. And in the sky behind and in front of them, there are two foundation-building cultivators flying in mid-air with swords. Unlike the previous patrols, although this cultivator is also flying, he is always only within a fixed range. Wandering around inside, there was no intention of leaving this area.