Chapter 253 - 254

Start from the beginning

No, we can't continue to struggle with them like this.

Su Ziyi took a hard bite of the soft meat inside his mouth. The pain and the smell of blood instantly awakened his senses. Taking advantage of this moment, Su Ziyi kicked off his feet and rushed to the entrance of the cave in a few steps. Seeing that he could get out of here just by bending down, the golden cicada on the top of the cave flew up and chased after him. Got it!

Without thinking, Su Ziyi looked back with a sword energy wrapped in Binghuo energy, and killed many golden thread cicadas.

But at this moment, the Golden Thread Cicada seemed not to be afraid of death at all, and just wanted to keep Su Ziyi here. No matter how many sword lights Su Ziyi swung out, they always rushed towards Su Ziyi at a faster speed. In just a few moves, they were in front of Su Ziyi, making it difficult for Su Ziyi to squat down and pass through the hole. Pass.

Damn it, if I had known better, I would have dug this hole bigger!

Regret was useless. In desperation, Su Ziyi had no choice but to turn his body to the side to avoid the impact of the wave of golden cicadas. And because he had used the Binghuo Essence too many times just now, nearly 70% of the spiritual power in his body had been lost, and the remaining 30% was still being absorbed by the Binghuo Essence that had been activated little by little.

At this time, Su Ziyi was really complaining.

Su Ziyi gave up the position at the entrance of the cave, and the Golden Thread Singing Cicada occupied the position at the entrance of the cave.

They seemed to think that place was more of a golden throne than the top of the cave, so as soon as they occupied that position, they immediately weaved webs like spiders, one after another, covering the entire cave entrance with their bodies, completely Completely blocking the way out. And after doing all this, they flapped their wings again, trying to capture Su Ziyi with sound waves.

I don't know if it was because the entrance to the cave was blocked, but this sonic attack had a greater impact on Su Ziyi than before.

When he retreated to the middle position, he felt that his whole head was filled with "rustling" sounds. The small black holes that were originally scattered around the cave also turned into assists at this time. The sound of the wings of the golden cicada fell into it and returned to the cave in a longer form, just like the sound of lengthy chanting. It made the whole person's mind completely turn into a ball of mush.

Su Ziyi's mouth was almost bitten to bits, his forehead was dripping with sweat, and his face was even more pale, but the look in his eyes could not help but become more and more dazed, and his shoulders, which had been tense all the time, also lowered, and he looked It looked very bad.

No, he couldn't just accept his fate.

Even though this sound wave is like the best anesthetic, making people lose consciousness little by little, the reason in Su Ziyi's heart is screaming desperately to prevent Su Ziyi from sinking into the opponent's trap like a ball of mud. He held the sword tremblingly, and all the muscles in his body were shaking, like an old man, but the movements in his hand were like a butcher's, inserting the sword directly into his thigh quickly, accurately and fiercely. !

"Ah!"

The severe pain instantly spread from his thigh to his brain, causing Su Ziyi to roar uncontrollably. And this loud roar, although it did not drown out the sound of the golden cicada, did make the "rustling" sound of the golden thread cicada much quieter, and Su Ziyi also woke up a lot.

He breathed heavily, all his senses focused on his legs, no longer caring about what he heard in his ears, and looked towards the entrance of the cave with red eyes. Even though his sanity was not fully restored, he still accurately found his enemy. Without thinking, he raised the long sword in his hand, mobilized the only three layers of spiritual power left in his body, and completely activated the Binghuo Essence. , a burst of fierce Binghuo energy erupted from his whole body, and he swung his sword towards the entrance of the cave.