Chapter 237 - 238

Start from the beginning

What's more, after several generations of diligent research, it was discovered that the stone tablet with the words on it was just a fragment of the inscription.

This is ridiculous.

If this kind of thing only happened once or twice, it would be fine, but if it happened too many times, it would be a bit unbearable.

Anyway, after Su Linyu took the cloth and quoted the price, the entire venue was deserted, and the previous bustle was completely gone, as if this thing had nothing to do with that little secret place. But in fact, it is normal to think about it. After all, not everyone has the family background of a super aristocratic family or a large aristocratic family, and dares to spend a large amount of spiritual stones to buy something that may be a decoration.

Of course, if the records were not recorded on such tattered cloth but with better materials, the situation might be a little warmer.

After a sporadic quotation from two people, the price of this piece of cloth was only five spiritual stones, and no one in the box upstairs made a bid. This made the people sitting below feel that this piece of cloth was just another fake "ancient" item. "thing". After all, if it was a good thing, would the group of people upstairs be so indifferent?

Su Linyu and the third elder of the Xiang Mansion seemed to have known that this would happen, so after such a situation occurred, there was no trace of disappointment in their eyes, and they repeated the offer in a calm tone.

Just when they decided to end this round of auctions and call out the final price, another person upstairs called out a new price.

The new asking price didn't add much, just a hundred extra spirit stone fragments. You could tell at a glance that it was someone looking for a bargain. Therefore, no one present thought too much, and no one raised the price again, allowing the last person to successfully bid the cloth away at the price of twenty-six spiritual stones and six hundred spiritual stone fragments. This price was simply unacceptable. Compared with the previous items, it is almost the same as the one given as a gift.

After the transaction, the entire venue returned to calm, and everyone was eagerly waiting for the next auction item.

But Su Ziyi, who was sitting in his seat, couldn't calm down at all.

Because it was him who just took away the piece of cloth!

Bian Qing on the side didn't think that Su Ziyi was wasting money at all, because when he saw the content on the cloth for the first time, he found that the symbols on it were actually the same as the strange rubbings he found in front of the water lake last year. The text symbols are very similar! I don’t know if they have the same text and content.

But Su Ziyi knew that yes, the text and symbols on the cloth and rubbings were completely from the same origin, and the contents were exactly the same! The same content is recorded!

For this reason, Su Ziyi decided to take pictures of the things.

None of the items in the subsequent auctions look like cloth anymore. They are all good items with tangible benefits. They are no worse than the previous seventh-level demon elixir. This once again successfully ignited the atmosphere at the scene and pushed the entire auction to the final climax, with astronomical figures being sold one after another.

When the auction ended and everyone walked out of the auction house, they were still a little dizzy. Looking back at the auction house again, they just felt that they were the same people in the world, how could there be such a big difference?

Here, after the auction, Su Ziyi's family went to a separate living room to pick up their belongings.

The person who receives them is to the left.