Chapter 233 - 234

Start from the beginning

It was also at this time that Xiang Zuo realized something was wrong.

He smiled bitterly: "I'm afraid that after this auction, oh, no, I'm afraid that in just a while, many people from aristocratic families will come to investigate your affairs, little brother Su." Regarding Su Ziyi's behavior, Xiang Zuo had something in mind, but he also knew that even if he didn't help Su Ziyi, Su Ziyi could still enter the auction house to consign, but it would take more time to complete all the procedures.

"That's why I went to find the housekeeper." Ignoring Xiang Zuo's emotions, Su Ziyi said with a smile.

With this sentence, Xiang Zuo immediately understood the inner meaning, and the annoyance in his heart was swept away. He also said with a smile: "Don't worry, Brother Su, I believe that the master and the elders will stand by you." Over here." "Of course I believe it." Su Ziyi said politely: "After all, among the aristocratic families, the one I trust the most is Xiang Mansion." The two looked at each other and smiled, and all conflicts almost disappeared

.

After returning to the Xiang Mansion, the first thing Xiang Zuo did was not to report to Xiang Nanyu. Instead, he found a servant and solemnly ordered: "Go and check the recent actions of the Su Mansion, especially the It's related to the Su family."

"Okay, steward Xiang."

As soon as he got home, Su Ziyi handed the ticket to Bian Qing and went into the pharmacy to continue refining the elixir.

"I believe that Xiangzuo will send people to check some things later. After they find out some things, they will definitely guess a little bit of our plans. When they come to the door, we will ask them to hand over a large amount of information to us. Use the materials to refine a large amount of elixirs at once." Su Ziyi said to Bian Qing while grinding the spiritual grass in his hands.

"Is the Xiang Mansion really trustworthy? If they join forces with the Su Mansion..." Compared to Su Ziyi, Bian Qing was still more worried.

"That's why I'm so high-profile this time." Su Ziyi stopped what he was doing, tilted his head and said: "Since the Su Mansion is no longer planning to let us go, let's just make the matter bigger. Although I'm not a big shot. , but if they are willing to surrender and cooperate, there are many aristocratic families who are willing to accept us." "

And if Xiangfu wants to regret it and interfere with it, then we will find another partner." Looking back, Su Ziyi continued what he was doing. : "Fifth-grade alchemy masters are not so easy to train. It is not a big deal to turn against the Su Mansion for a fifth-grade alchemy master. After all, there are many aristocratic families who are opposed to the Su Mansion." "As long as we do

n't If we seek refuge with the government or some loose cultivator alliance, things will definitely not turn out to be something we don't want to see this time." "I hope

so." Although Su Ziyi said this, Bian Qing was still a little worried.

As Su Ziyi said, after receiving the information found by his subordinates, Xiang Zuo vaguely guessed Su Ziyi's intentions. However, he valued cooperation with the Su family more than Su Ziyi thought, so after obtaining the consent of Xiang Nanyu and the third elder, he went to the Su family's door with greater sincerity.

It's just that Su Ziyi was refining elixirs in seclusion, and the person who received him was Bian Qing.

Glancing at the closed door of the pharmacy, Xiang Zuo showed a smile, and politely said to Bian Qing: "Brother Su is really hard-working." Bian Qing didn't have much communication with Xiang Zuo, but because Xiang Zuo was embarrassed by them at