Chapter 231 - 232

Start from the beginning

"Father."

The sudden change caused a chaos among several people. The boy didn't even bother to call the door. He hurried over and was busy, for fear that if he was a step slow, Su Linhuan would take it as a vent. You know, Su Linyu's character is not good.

It must be a bad feeling to have one's consciousness twitched like that. Moreover, Su Linyu has been pampered for decades. Although he looks glamorous and does not look old on the outside, in fact, his inner strength is not very good. The typical gold and jade are ruined on the outside. When Su Ziyi does this, his whole body is seriously damaged. When he opened his mouth, a gush of blood flowed out, scaring the people next to him into panic again.

"You traitor!" With a mouthful of blood in his mouth, Su Linhuan roared in a hoarse voice, looking at the door of Su's store as if he was about to tear the wooden door apart.

"Hurry up and help the person back home to find the alchemist." Although Su Ziran was not top-notch in cultivation, he still had the sixth level of Qi Refining. At a glance, he knew that Su Linhuan was seriously injured, so he immediately ordered the servant to take the person back to the home. . However, before he left, he looked back at the door of Sujia Danfang, with extremely complicated emotions in his eyes.

After whipping someone's consciousness, Su Ziyi didn't take it to heart. He didn't even realize who he was whipping.

Because at this time, all his thoughts were focused on the few pills in the pill furnace.

A lot of time has passed since he decided to refine the longevity elixir. Bian Qing and Su Yulang, who had sold out all the elixirs at home, felt bored and asked Zhang Wu to go hunting in the Meteor Fairy Forest with them. Although it took a long time, the harvest was not small. At least after he spent four or five furnaces of elixirs, he successfully refined the Xuerong Dan.

As soon as the Xuerong Pill was refined by him, the success rate of the fifth-grade pill increased at a visible rate. By the time he had used up all the Snow Melting Pill materials in his hand, at least six out of ten furnaces of Snow Melting Pills had been successful.

With such success, he boldly reached out to the longevity pill. b★☆y★y

However, the Life Extension Pill was harder to refine than he thought. It was obviously a fifth-grade high-level elixir like the Xuerong Pill, but he had to waste seven ingredients in a row before he got what he has now. One furnace. Moreover, this pot of elixir was finally ready. Just when he was extremely focused, someone extremely rudely poked his consciousness in, disturbing him who was finishing the work. How could he not let it go? Su Ziyi is angry?

It can be said that just slapping the opponent with his spiritual consciousness is considered a mercy on his part.

Fortunately, the most critical part of this furnace of elixir has passed. Even if it was disturbed by others, under Su Ziyi's emergency rescue, it was successfully condensed into elixir. However, the quality of the elixir was not good, it was of inferior quality, and the quantity was low. Not many, just two. But even this was enough to make Su Ziyi relax, which had been tense for a while.

Finally succeeded.

Su Ziyi, who successfully refined the longevity elixir, did not rest there. Instead, he sat cross-legged and meditated. While replenishing the spiritual power in his body, he carefully reviewed in his mind what he had just gained from refining the elixir. As for the person who disturbed him and was taught a lesson by him, he had long ago thrown him into the Java Kingdom without even thinking about it.

When Bian Qing and Su Yulang came back from the Fallen Fairy Forest, full of blood and dust, Su Ziyi finally came out of seclusion.

"Succeeded?" As soon as he got home, he saw Su Ziyi who was freshly washed and cooking slowly. Bian Qing guessed that Su Ziyi must have refined the longevity pill. Su Ziyi put down the spatula and nodded: "Well, we'll talk about this later. I've already boiled the hot water. You go and wash up first. We'll talk while eating later."