Chapter 225 - 226

Start from the beginning

. Hide it for twenty days." When he said these words, Bian Qing, who was still restless just now, also calmed down little by little. "After we leave the water realm, we will directly use the cover of miasma to go to other countries." "When the

sky is high, birds can fly. Even if Su Mansion has a great reputation, it will be difficult to move in other countries!"

After Su Ziyi said this, Bian Qing began to have hope in his heart.

In fact, they had planned such a plan a long time ago. It's just that they were worried about Xiangfu tracking down their secrets, so they planned that move. As a result, Xiangfu didn't know what he encountered, and he imagined a powerful master for Su Ziyi. Not only did he not confront them with swords, but he also opposed them. They were respectful.

Therefore, this escape plan is just as useful if it is used to deal with the Su Mansion's possible actions.

Now that the next arrangements have been made, the two of them no longer struggle. After discussing the details for a few minutes, they took off their clothes and went to bed to sleep in each other's arms.

After one night, everyone in the Su family took action.

Although he didn't sleep for too long, Bian Qing, who got up early, didn't look tired at all. After a simple breakfast, he took Su Yulang out directly. They were going to the bookstore to find some information books about other countries. .

Su Ziyi, who stayed at home, naturally went to the pharmacy again.

Originally, his alchemy skills had improved by leaps and bounds since he refined the Complexion Pill. Now, with the pressure from the Su Mansion and Su Linyu, his fighting spirit has become even higher. His concentration is frightening, and he greedily absorbs the alchemy knowledge from the books that Doctor Li gave him at a very fast speed. , to improve his alchemy level little by little.

On that side, although Su Linyu felt that Bian Qing and his son were a little strange, he didn't take it too seriously. He just casually explained to his subordinates and continued to fight with other aristocratic families.

As for the subordinate he was responsible for, because his family had served the Su Mansion for generations, he had quite a bit of face in front of Su Linyu. He felt that he could guess his master's thoughts, so he didn't take this matter too seriously, so he first Went to deal with other things. It wasn't until he was free and patted his head that he suddenly remembered the matter and hurriedly sent someone to investigate.

At this time, more than half a month had passed since the day Su Linyu met his father and son.

For more than half a month, the life of the Su family has been peaceful, as peaceful as if nothing had happened. But Bian Qing and the others knew that this was just the last calm before the storm. Taking advantage of this last peaceful period, Bian Qing and Su Yulang not only visited all the bookshops in Qixia Town, but also bought a lot of spiritual herbs and talismans, spending most of their savings during this period. .

But even so, Bian Qing's heart was not completely calm. He always felt that something was missing from his reserves.

Bian Qing was troubled on this end, and Su Ziyi was also in trouble on the other end.

Although Su Ziyi gained a lot in alchemy thanks to that epiphany, and was even able to refine a simpler fifth-grade mid-level elixir, but as long as the difficulty is raised even slightly, he will fail. . There are many reasons for failure, but each of them is so insignificant when taken alone, Su Ziyi himself was surprised when he looked at it.

But even if you are frightened, you have summed up and learned a lesson, you will continue to make such mistakes next time.

This couldn't help but make Su Ziyi feel dizzy.