Chapter 219 - 220

Start from the beginning

Compared with Zhang Wu, he was really lucky.

But Su Ziyi's situation cannot be replicated. He has broken free from that nightmare, but what about Zhang Wu?

He really couldn't imagine Zhang Wu's future life.

However, no matter how much he thought about it, he could not change the outcome. Perhaps because he felt the same way, Bian Qing directly gave Zhang Wu some pills, hoping that the man would treat Zhang Wu better. Zhang Wu held so many elixirs in his hand. His first reaction was to panic, and then he was grateful. He knew that Bian Qing meant to help him, but for the young master of the Zhang family, no matter how much he did, it was the right thing to do, so No matter how much pills you take back, it will be in vain.

So, in the end, he only took a little bit and thanked the other party sincerely.

After Zhang Wu left, Su Ziyi came out of the darkness, held Bian Qing in his arms with one hand, and asked into his ear: "What's wrong?" Bian Qing's mood was so intense against his body temperature

. After getting better, he shook his head slightly, and then said with emotion: "I just feel that I am so lucky to meet you." After saying that, he raised his head and touched Su Ziyi's hand. The cheek was exchanged for a loving kiss from Su Ziyi.

Su Ziyi didn't care about the affairs of Zhang Wuna's family. He just thought that Bian Qing should do whatever he thought should be done. Bian Qing was wiser than him anyway.

So after lingering for a while, he reluctantly let go of Bian Qing and left the house.

After so many days, he finally went out. Choosing to go out during the Spring Festival was not his intention, but because the old doctor Wu sent his servant to his house yesterday and told him that today they would meet at Granny Weng's place again, and he happened to be doing alchemy recently. I have accumulated a lot of problems, so this trip is just right.

Although the family sent many ordinary people to Qixia Town after that incident, the time was short-lived after all. No matter how diligent these people were, the town still looked deserted.

However, it doesn’t have a unique taste.

Su Ziyi, who was distracted by the scenery on the roadside, completely failed to notice that several people from aristocratic families were sitting by the window on the second floor of the restaurant nearest to him. One of the leaders, a middle-aged man, caught a glimpse of Su Ziyi's figure out of the corner of his eye. He suddenly felt familiar and focused his attention to look. However, he couldn't remember who it was for a while, and the person next to him happened to be talking to him. He immediately gave up the idea of ​​thinking about who the other party was.

And Su Ziyi had no idea about all this.

At this time, he was standing in front of Granny Weng's house and met Yang Yihua.

Yang Yihua is an enthusiastic person. As soon as he saw Su Ziyi, he immediately grabbed Su Ziyi's arm and pulled him into the house. While pulling him back, he said: "It was too chaotic a while ago. I didn't have time to talk to Mr. Wu. I don't know. How are you doing, so I'm quite anxious. As soon as I saw you standing here intact today, I felt relieved." Ever since old doctor Wu said in front of them that Su Ziyi was his nephew, They unanimously classified Su Ziyi as a member of the Xiang family.

Before Su Ziyi had time to say a word, Yang Yihua continued to speak, but this time his voice was softer, and he even leaned his head over: "Have you heard about what happened this time? No?" "Huh?" Su Ziyi didn't know what was going on, so he just asked blankly: "What's the matter?" "

It seems you don't know." At this point, the expression on Yang Yihua's face was a bit mean.

But fortunately, his words were not exciting: "I heard that the reason why so many aristocratic families gathered here this time was because a small secret realm was discovered in the Fallen Immortal Forest!" "What!" This news completely shocked Su Ziyi , immediately froze in place. When Yang Yihua saw him like this, he hurriedly said: "Don't worry, I haven't finished speaking yet." "