Chapter 219 - 220

Start from the beginning

In addition, Qixia Town, which has lost most of its residents, also has new visitors.

The new visitors did not come in a swarm, but in twos and threes, carrying shabby bags of all sizes, or driving carriages with goods. As soon as he arrived in the town, he was assigned a house by the government officials to live in. Before New Year's Eve, Qixia Town, which had been quiet for a long time, became lively again.

And no one mentioned the bloody color beneath the excitement.

The New Year is coming, and the Su family has swept away the previous dull atmosphere. Although they are the only family on the street so far, it does not prevent them from celebrating the New Year lively. With Bian Qing's care, all etiquette was in place and nothing was missing. It looked no different from previous years.

Recently, due to the rapid progress of Su Ziyi's alchemy skills, the situation of Zhang Wu and Zhang Wu improved at a faster rate. By the time this day came, they looked no different from others.

It was precisely because of this that they bid farewell to the Su family.

"Thanks to your help, we were able to save a life. I have nothing to give in return, but I will do whatever it takes to get me in the future." Zhang Wuyan spoke sincerely, even though the Su family did not need his guarantee. , but he still said it seriously, because it was the only thing he could do.

When he said this, Zhang Qilin rarely said any objection.

In fact, since he woke up that day, he seemed to be a completely different person, as if all the thorns in his body had been pulled out overnight, and he had become gloomy and depressed. Not to mention a smile, not even anger. The most common thing he did was to sit on the bed and stare blankly in one direction, as if he had lost his soul.

This situation made Zhang Wu very worried for a while, but after Su Ziyi saw it, he just said that it was because of the big blow that his character had changed, so Zhang Wu did not continue to worry about it.

No matter whether it's good or bad, he can't escape it.

After hearing what he said, Bian Qing didn't think he was too weak or anything. He just said with concern: "But let's leave in two days. Let's spend the New Year together." But Zhang Wu still refused. , smiled and said: "No matter what, we still have to go back. After all, no matter what, it is still our home." After saying this, everyone present fell silent, and Zhang Wu and Zhang Qilin felt even more heavy in their hearts.

When he said this, it was naturally difficult for Bian Qing to stay.

After thanking him again, Zhang Wu took Zhang Qilin and left the Su family. As soon as he walked out of the Su family's door, all the pressure seemed to return instantly, and Zhang Wu's shoulders collapsed by half a point. There was a gloomy feeling on his face, and Zhang Qilin beside him didn't know what he was thinking. Silently, he followed Zhang Wu and walked deeper into the east city.

Maybe it was because the place was so dilapidated that when they got home, except for the door being vandalized, there was no other damage. But what they didn't expect was that when they walked into the inner room, they suddenly met a pair of frosty eyes. Zhang Qilin was so horrified that he screamed: "Father!" "Are you awake?!" Zhang

Wu

's My heart completely fell into the bottomless abyss.

On the second day, when Zhang Wufu asked Bian Qing to buy elixirs with a shameless face, the Su family realized that the young master of the Zhang family who had been sleeping for several years due to toxins had actually woken up!

Looking at the mark on Zhang Wu's face, Bian Qing felt unspeakably heavy. With just one glance, he could tell that Zhang Wu's husband was probably the same person as the previous Su Ziyi. And this would be a painless experience for Zhang, but what could he do? Zhang Wu was unable to escape with the contract in his hand, so in the end, he said nothing except sighing.