A little unexpected surprise

Start from the beginning

Edward and Emmett help me up and Rosalie follows close behind. "Rosalie find Alice and Jasper and tell them were leaving now." Edward said.

Once we got out to the limo Rosalie, Alice and Jasper got in. Edward helped me.

Once we were all in Edward told the driver to take us to the hospital then called our parents.

              Epov

After getting off the phone with my dad Bella grabbed my arm and squeezed it. I turned and looked she was holding her breath.

"BELLA BREATH!" I yelled out. "BUT IT HURTS DAMN IT! The pain is getting stronger." She said threw her clench teeth.

I had to pry her fingers off my arm and I held her hand in my hands. "EEEERRRRRGGGGGHHH!" Bella screamed out in pain. "ALICE, Rosalie, help me get her laid down please. I turned and put my back towards the door and we scooted Bella so her back was against me and I could get my arms around her better.

"I know this is asking alot out of you two but please call 911 and get this limo to stop now please!" I had this feeling that something was wrong.

Alice went to the slide window and Rosalie was on the phone and she was at the other end with Bella legs on her.

She had a look of confusion on her face as she lifted her hand off the seat. She gasped.

"EEEEEEERRRRRGGGHHH!" Bella screamed out again. Rosalie turned and looked at me and Bella with tears in her eyes.

"Rosalie, what is it?" I asked her. "Blood Edward, there's blood." I went to being worried for Bella and Rebecca.

"EDDDWWAARRDD, SOMETHING WRONG! IT FEELS LIKE MY INSIDE BEING TORE APART!" Bella yelled out in pain.

I felt useless at this point. I didn't know how to help Bella or our baby. I was angry at Tanya for doing this to Bella and our children and I was frightened to death at what was going on and what could happen.

"AAARRRRRGGGHH!" Bella squeezed my hands as tight as she could. I buried my face into her hair. "Just breath baby, everything going to be alright." At least I hope so.

Just then the paramedics showed up. They asked me and Bella a bunch of questions. They loaded her on the cot and they asked me to meet them at hospital.

Bella started to scream out for me. I walked up beside her before they loaded her on the ambulance.

"I'm scared Edward, I want you with me." She told me. I picked up her hand and held it between mine hands. "I know you are, so am I. I wish I could ride with you but I can't. But I promise I will be at that hospital to be with you." I kissed her on the forehead. "I love you Bella!"

"I love you to Edward!" She told me, as they loaded her on the ambulance. When they took off I got back and told the driver to get to the hospital as quick as he could.

Once there, my mother ran up to me. "Edward up happen?" She asked me. "Tanya Denali, that's what happened. I want charges brought against her. Because of her I could lose my Bella and my baby girl."

It was all I said. "I'm on it son!" My dad said. "Thanks dad!" Just then a nurse walks out. "Is there a Edward Cullen out?" She called out.

"That's me." I waved my hand up. "Come with me please!" I followed her to back to the er department.

She took me to a closed door. She looked at me and smiled, I was alittle confused. She open the door up and I walked in.

"Well congrats dad, you have a healthy baby girl there!" He said as he was still at Bella feet working on her.

I turned and looked up at Bella and she was holding our baby. I walked up to the bed.

"Daddy, come meet your little princess." I smiled. Bella set baby Rebecca in my arms. I move the blanket from her a little.

"She so little!" I told Bella. She giggled. Rebecca had Bella's  face her eyes were closed so I couldn't see her eye color.

"Beautiful just like mother." Bella blushed. "Go, take her to see the family Edward. I'm fine, really." Bella told me. The doctor poke his head up.

"She's fine I'm just finishing up here then I will come out and talk to you while we wait for a room." I just nodded.

I walked out into the waiting room. "Come meet, Rebecca Renee Cullen!" I told them they all gather around us

"She so tiny!" They all said at the same time. "She's  beautiful to, just like her mother." I told them.

"Aunt Alice is going to spoil you rotten and take you shopping with me so I can get you all new dresses.."

"Oh, no Alice! You are not doing that to my daughter. She's not even a day old and you want to play dress up Barbie with her. I don't think so." Alice stomped her foot.

I chuckled and turned around and walked back to Bella.

"Look there's mommy. Just as beautiful as always." Bella turns her head to try and hide and blush.

"I'm far from beautiful Edward." I chuckled. "Scoot over mommy!" I smirked. She moved over and I sat down next to Bella.

"Some one hungry." I told her. Bella took Rebecca in her arms and started breast feeding her.

Bella decided a few months ago that she wanted to breast feed. She wanted that mother daughter bonding time. Which is fine with me.

"So daddy what do you think of our little princess?" Bella asked. "What do I think, hmmm! Let's see. I already love her. Plus I need to protect her from her aunt Alice, she already wants to play dress up Barbie with Rebecca."

"Oh dear god, no. We can't let that happen." Bella giggled.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.