Ghost shot down what looked to be the final Shadow in the field, straightening himself back up afterwards before hurrying to the wall, "Push up to the base of the tower, that's our entry point," he ordered through the comms. My throat ran dry, my chest tightening as I booked it after him, a slight limp still prevalent in every stride I took. Rodolfo crouched down at the edge of the wall, slinging his rifle over his shoulder and instantly replacing it with plummet gun, clicking a button he let the rope fly up into one of the now empty watch towers. Soap instantly attached his ascender, letting it hoist his body upward. Ghost eyed me up and down before gently grabbing my hand, "I've got you Y/n, don't get in your head," he whispered to me, latching my ascender onto the rope for me, giving me one last nod before I was dragged upwards.

The wound in my side ached in pain as I gripped the metal railing of the watch tower with my hands, kicking my legs overtop it before landing quietly on the platform. Two dead Shadows laid next to my boots, their blood coating the floor and walls. "Fuckers," I muttered under my breath, glaring down at their corpses. Ghost and Rodolfo ascended as well, jumping over the guard rail much like I did, landing nimbly on their feet. "Let's get to the control room," Ghost stated, glancing at the rest of us. Swallowing thickly, I followed after everyone else, my rifle hugged to my chest. "Look for a hatch with a ladder," Rodolfo ordered, moving across the rounded sides of the watch tower, entering the inside of it.

After I entered as well, my eyes followed Soap and Rodolfo as they opened the hatch embedded in the ground, lifting it and letting it fall to the side. "Let's go," Ghost stated as Soap slowly climbed down the ladder. Nodding my head, I crouched down, lowering my body through the opening as my hands and feet worked together, my body descending to the concrete floor, Ghost and Rodolfo following after me. Quickly, we all filed out of the tower out into the grassy terrain, being mindful of any Shadows scanning the perimeter. "Security building is straight ahead, CCTV's inside," Rodolfo quietly stated through the comms, motioning with his gun to the small building in front of us. 

Quickly, we approached the door. Glancing through the window next to it, I took note of three Shadows inside, two of which were chatting about while the third kept his sights focused on the display of different screens in front of him. "Three inside," I muttered quietly. "Copy," Soap replied, changing out his long-range rifle for his pistol. Ghost nodded his head before slowly creeping up to the entryway, holding out his fist before he put one finger up, two fingers up, and finally three. In an instant, he launched his boot into the door sending it flying off its hinges, me and Soap immediately filed inside, aiming our pistols. The security room quickly erupted into a blood bath as all three Shadows were dealt with before they even had a chance to fire back.

"All clear," Soap stated, motioning me to follow him up to the monitors. Rodolfo and Ghost entered the room soon after, stepping over the dead bodies littering the ground beneath their boots. "We'll use the closed-circuit to locate my men and Alejandro," Rodolfo explained as he approached one of the screens, "And help Ghost in planting the detonators". The three of us nodded, "Okay, I'm out then, watch for me," Ghost stated before walking off toward the exit of the room, sparing me one last glance before crossing the threshold back into the grounds of the prison. Taking a shaking breath, I peered down at one of the monitors, switching through the different cameras before finding the one that held a grainy image of Ghost. "You found him Y/n?" Soap asked, briefly looking away from his screen in my direction. "Affirmative," I quickly replied, not peeling my eyes off the camera.

Soap nodded and looked back down at his own monitor, switching through the different channels along with Rodolfo, searching for the cells holding Alejandro and the rest of the Los Vaqueros. "Y/n, let me know when I'm clear to move past the gate," Ghost muttered through the comms, remaining stationed behind a large, brick wall. My palms began to sweat as I switched through the surrounding cameras, watching as different Shadows patroled the grounds near him. My mouth opened, hesitating for a moment as a Shadow practically appear out of thin fucking air, closing in on his position, "One is coming your way," I urgently spoke, my eyes widening so much I thought they might've popped straight out of my skull.