42

Warning : slight(?) Nsfw.

  You couldn't think of the last time you've moved this fast with your 3DM gear.

Wind whistled so fast you thought your ears were going to rip off. The building blurred to nothingness by your side and your hair begged you go slower so you didn't tear them off with the sheer speed that you moved with.

The wall got closer and closer to you in meer instants and with the help of your momentum, you went straight up. The amount of gas that you were pressing out of your canisters was alarming, but there was a far bigger worry that resided in your worrisome mind. The little pit of anxiety that you had gathered and stacked in the back of your mind creeped up on you like pesty weeds, the more you fought against them the tighter they hung on you.

  Your heart beat faster than you were moving and you had no idea whether that was from coming from a fight that had made you exhausted or from the absolute fear that encompassed every little fibre of your body.

Levi.

Till this point, you hadn't known what was the core reason for your anxiety, so you instantly thought of the only person you would've shared your soul with. He was the problem that kept nagging in the back of your mind, and even if that was getting painstakingly annoying, you knew that your worries for him were genuine. You had no idea what was going on there, nor had you any idea how Levi was holding up.

Anchors speeding ahead, gripping onto the Wall that segregated you from the other side, you flew up. The sound of your wires zipping and gas leaving the canisters filled the air. With a few more meters of the wall left ahead, you sped and shot yourself in the air. You turned to your left and saw Erwin standing on the top and surveying the situation. He twisted to your direction in the air, giving a brief nod as you went into the air.

Free falling from the top of the walls, you gave yourself time to analyse the situation. The first thing you muttered was a swear word, biting your lips in frustration as you saw your comrades get eaten. A great number of 4-5 meter Titans were terrorizing the Scouts. Though this was an easy game to you, you had to remind yourself that half of these people were out on the field for the first time. All of these were newbies, having absolutely no experience with Titans. This was their first time, and their first time had to be against more than possibly 2 Titan Shifters and a hundred Titans. This wouldn't be as difficult if the veterans were here.

The veterans...

Fuck. These Titans, these Shifters, they were the reason almost all the veteran died. They were the reason why your close friends had lost their lives. Your Squad, Nile, Dan, Mona, Kylie and John.... Their all dead because of these bitches. They killed thousands of innocents lives already, and they're killing more now?

Assholes.

You didn't know where the growl came from, but it was deep and shook your bones. You never expected yourself to make such a noise, but your anger consumed you. I'll kill these assholes before they can do more shit.

Head aimed towards the earth, feet directed to the sky, arms stuck by your side you accelerated towards the ground with as much speed as you could, falling like an eagle. You aimed towards the group of recruits that were surrounded by 3, 4- no, 5 Titans. Gripping your swords tightly in your hands, your momentum allowed you swing fast between the Titans, cutting and ripping out their napes with no mercy. You didn't waste time to check if the newbies were okay, you went to your next targets.

Three, four, six, ten Titans, all dead in a matter of seconds. All you could see was red, you didn't know if it was your anger of if you were drenched in Titan blood from head to toe. You looked around, searching if any more Titan was there, and were met with silence. Okay, all of them were dead. You can now-