8

You followed the young teenage boy to his assigned room after double taking over what the Corporal said.

You tried to ignore it at best and focused your head on the problem you had at hand.

Eren stopped in his room and looked at you. "I don't really know how to get all the edges cleaned perfectly. The Captain made me clean it all over again but still wasn't satisfied", he said sadly.

  You walked over to him and softly patted his head. "Don't worry Eren, I'll clean it all for you. You just arrange the furniture", I said and grabbed the cleaning supplies.

"Okay", Eren agreed and moved the cupboards to the side and let you clean each edge out properly.

  Five minutes had passed and the only sound that filled the room was moving furniture.

"Squad Leader Destiny?", Eren called out.

"Hmm?"

"The Captain, he seems way more easy with you then the rest. Why's that?", He asked.

You chuckled, knowing that Eren was another one in the mass of people who was scared shitless of Levi. "Well it took time to break his shell, but we bonded over time", you explained.

Eren pondered over that a bit and then looked back at you. "So he was always like this to everyone?", He asked again.

You looked at the wet cloth in your hands and sighed. "Not to everyone... But yeah, he's been like this from the start", you replied.

"What was he like at the start?"

You laughed, "A complete brat".

"The name's Levi"

  You heard several gasps from the crowd at the disrespect the new recruit gave. Beside him stood a young girl and a tall blonde boy.

You stared at him in curiosity, but ended up smirking at his attitude.

'He's definitely going to be a fun guy', you thought.

  You focused again at the other two people. The girl was Isabel, an energetic and passionate person. The other guy was Farlan, a chill yet over confident guy.

Their arrival had confused you, but you knew that Erwin had brought them in. He must've been doing another one of his gambles by trusting a bunch of guys from the Underground.

  You yourself were a bit shocked when you heard about the news of them, but eventually came on terms with it when you found it was Erwin's doing.

After introduction and few drills, you walked to the boys dorm, following the new recruits.

"But I want to be in the same room as them!"

"You're a girl, you're supposed to be in the girls' dorm"

"Tch"

  The commotion made you walk towards them and see that one of soldiers was showing the two guys their rooms, but the girl seemed to disagree with them.

You came and knocked the side of the door, bringing their attention to you. "Hey, Isabel right? I can show you the girls' dorm if you'd like", you offered with a kind smile.

  You saw Isabel and the other two staring at you skeptically as the soldier walked out of the room. You raised your hands up in defense. "You guys are new here, so it's my job to help you around. Maybe I can give a tour of the headquarters since you'll be needing it?", You suggested once again.