15

"After all of this is done, we should get married"

"What the-"

"No no no. Just think about it, even if we don't have any romantic feelings for the other, us marrying would make sense".

"No it wouldn't"

"It would, Levi"

"No it wouldn't, Y/N"

"Yes it would!! We've been through so many near death situations, only you can understand me the best"

"Go marry Hange"

"But Hange will be too interested in other biological stuff that I don't like"

"Then marry Erwin"

"Doesn't Erwin already has a girl that he likes?"

"Then stay single"

"But I want a cute domestic boy who can cook food for me whenever I come back home"

"Is all of this just because I said I can cook?"

"..."

"You greedy bitch"

  Levi shook his head in disappointment and went back to reading a book that was sitting on the nightstand.

Ok, so, maybe you kinda wanted to taste his cooking, but marrying him was making your heart boom boom shakalaka boom boom, and you'd love to see your husband in a pretty apron making you breakfast the moment you get up.

Plus, the role fitted Levi.

"Oh come on, Levi. We both know that we will not be doing this forever. We're going to have to settle down somewhere, and we don't even have our own houses!!", You pointed it out and knew that it went through Levi's mind as you saw him frown at your comment.

"Say we're married, where will we live then if we don't have houses?", Levi carefully pointed out, but you already had a answer for that.

"A few years ago, when we were in my office you said that you wanted to open your own tea shop, right?", The small embarassed blush on Levi's face showed that you were correct.

"Well, before my parents died, they had a few acres of land in Wall Maria under their name and they gave it to me. We could build a house there and use the fields to grow tea leaves, and after that, we could open up a tea shop inside Wall Rose", you proposed your brilliant idea.

"We haven't gotten Wall Maria back till now", Levi started and you nodded.

"Exactly, that's why we'll have to work hard with Eren to seal the wall and get our land back. After that, it'll probably take 5-6 years for everything to be solved with the Titans. And then we can adopt Eren, Mikasa, Armin and their friends and make them do field work while you run the shop", You excitedly said.

"And what makes you think they'll agree?", He raised his brow.

"What makes you think they'll say no?? Those poor kids are traumatized by all this shit, they'll beg us to let them stay with us", you countered back.

  Levi sighed loudly and face-palmed. "Why not just give birth to your own kids, Y/N?", He asked.

"...no"

"Why?"

"I'm scared"

Levi looked at you weirdly and frowned in confusion. "You'll go in Titan's mouths to kill them and you're saying that you're scared to give birth?", He asked.

"Hurting others is okay, hurting myself? Not good", you explained.

"Sadistic woman"

"Haha. Like even if we had kids, they'll probably get fed up of us"