27

Armin later filled you in on what all had happened when you were taking a well rested nap.

  They had captured Dimo Reeves and made him assist you all to capture the Interior Police. But before all the arrangements were made, you were sitting down with your whole squad in a circle of one of the storage rooms.

"Spill out everything you got from that scum." Said Levi as he handed you a cup of water.

  You were now clothed in a clean set of clothes. Levi had quickly packed all of your belongings when they left from the cottage before the Military Police came. You had thanked him and went in for a hug, but Levi had moved and you fell down to your face.

"Xavier gave me a big chunk of information on the Interior Police, but he didn't know much about the Secret behind the walls." You took a sip of you water and rolled your stiff shoulders.

"I wonder if only the people in the inner circle of the King would know it." Armin rubbed his chin, his eyes circled with exhaustion and guilt from committing murder. You wanted to comfort him, but you neither had the time nor energy to do it.

"There's a reason why the inner circle of the King knows it. According to Xavier, the King we have now is a fake."

"What?!" You heard Connie falter on his bag of rice he was sitting on. The people in the room we're equally shocked, even Levi had shown emotion.

"Yeah, I almost gave him a sloppy blowjob when he told me that. The actual ruler of the Walls is a man name Rod Reiss, and guess what? That's Historia's biological father." You sighed, your mind hurting from the sudden information you held.

  Jean and Connie looked at eachother with wide eyes. "O-our Historia...?" Jean carefully asked.

You nodded. "Yeah. That technically makes Historia the rightful heir to the throne. I feel so bad for her. Poor girl..."

Levi poured you another cup of water and sent it your way. "Continue with whatever you got from him."

"Yeah. You all already must've encountered him, but Kenny The Ripper is now a part of the Military Police. He's basically their leader and excels in Gear use. One thing about the gear, it's not like the normal one. Like you saw, the clearly had a gun with them"- you picked up a stick from the ground and started drawing the image of the gear you vaguely remembered in your mind -" This gear is clearly not made for Titan Killing, so it's directed for Humans. They're heading out to eradicate the Survey Corps because we are close to getting the Secret of the Walls, and they're not being merciful about it. Xavier mentioned that the gear had a weakness, and I suppose you already figured it out by now." You looked up at Armin and he nodded.

"Yes. The hooks of the gear is on the gun they hold, so they can't maneuver their hands while flying, only the arm that is free. Because of that, their backs are left vulnerable." Armin quickly filled you in.

You nodded. "Good. There's that, so we have a way of confronting them. Now, about the kidnapping of Eren and Historia. I have no fucking clue why they were taken. But before Jean took me with him, I took hold of one of the M.P. and they said that they're being taken in for some kind of a.... ritual?"

"A ritual?" Mikasa came in front of the group and confronted you. You understood how worried she was. Eren was taken hostage again and his survival rate kept decreasing everytime he was kidnapped.

Damn... That kid is troublesome.

"I'm not sure either, Mikasa. Since the M.P. didn't know where they were taken, I bet it has some associations with the Walls."

"The Walls..." Mikasa's voice became small and she looked down at her hands. You placed a hand on her shoulder and patted it.

"But I think we should still go all in with capturing Sannes and his Lackey to get more information. Xavier was just their supplier and and in their inner circle. We should verify it will all of them." You announced and everyone nodded.