Chapter 205 - 206

Start from the beginning

At this moment, Bian Qing suddenly understood a lot.

He couldn't help but said: "Do you think those aristocratic families discovered this matter a long time ago?"

Seeing Bian Qing's reply, Su Ziyi secretly breathed a sigh of relief. When he heard Bian Qing's question , the corner of his mouth could not help but curl up: "Of course." He pulled two books from the table, flipped to the place he wanted, pointed to the content above and said to Bian Qing: "When did the practitioners know it? I don't know, but the aristocratic families should have known about it from the beginning."

"Four thousand years ago, there was no concept of aristocratic families in the Yuan Kingdom." These things he only discovered after reading so many books this time: "At that time, there were There were more than a dozen small political powers, each controlled by a powerful cultivator family, and most of their subordinates were powerful cultivators. So at that time, there were not aristocratic families, but a cultivating dynasty." "These

The leaders of the cultivation dynasty have the most and best cultivation resources, so when the environment begins to deteriorate, they are the ones who can preserve their strength to the maximum extent." Su Ziyi tapped his fingers on the table and said solemnly: "The sphere of influence continues to shrink, giving Others could take advantage of this opportunity, so the Cultivation Dynasty began to collapse and was replaced by the complex Yuan Kingdom." "But

they did not completely die out." "

The heritage of the dynasty is still there, so even if they are in decline, no one dares to touch them. , became another force in the entire country - the aristocratic family." Su Ziyi raised his head and looked at Bian Qing, reading the shock in the other person's eyes: "As for the descendants of the dozen or so cultivating dynasties at the beginning, they became The mainstay in the middle is also called a super aristocratic family."

"The Zhou family..." I heard Su Ziyi talk about things in the water realm before, so Bian Qing immediately thought of this one.

"Yes." Su Ziyi pointed on the map with his finger: "The Zhou family is a descendant of the Zhou Dynasty. It was one of the most powerful among the dozen or so cultivating dynasties. It is located in the southeast." Bian Qing followed Su Ziyi's finger and looked. I walked over and found that the place was not very far from Qixia Town, at least closer than Chucheng.

"The current Zhou family is still entrenched in the southeast and controls all the big and small families in the entire southeast. Because of their decent style and strong strength, aristocratic families from other regions have contacted them and taken refuge with them." "What about our area?

" Bian Qing suddenly asked curiously.

"Our area -" At this point, Su Ziyi's expression became a little strange: "I don't know the specific situation, but judging from the information in the book, there should be no interference from any super family in Qixia Town. " He pulled a page of the book in front of Bian Qing and asked Bian Qing to read it. But after Bian Qing finished reading, he couldn't understand it and looked at Su Ziyi in confusion.

Su Ziyi didn't expect Bian Qing to understand it at a glance, so when the other party asked for help, he explained: "In the first few hundred years of the founding of the Yuan Kingdom, there were still sixteen super families, and they occupied Their respective territories. But by a thousand years ago, there were only eight super aristocratic families left. The other super aristocratic families either completely disappeared or divided into several large aristocratic families——" "As for their territories, they were also occupied by other super aristocratic families

. The large and small aristocratic families and the Yuan Dynasty officials were divided up."

"Qixia Town was still within the scope of the Meteor Fairy Forest two thousand years ago and was not included in the carve-up. When the Meteor Fairy Forest shrank, someone settled here, and it evolved from the village into When the town was established, people from different forces were stationed, including people from aristocratic families, people from the government, and casual cultivators... They cooperated and used each other, and no one gave in to the other. So, looking at it this way, Qixia Town doesn't seem to be completely within the control of any force." "