Chapter 203 - 204

En başından başla

"Are you satisfied?" In the past, Dr. Wu's attitude towards Xiang Zuo was quite acceptable, but now he was bored no matter how he looked at it, so he just snorted coldly, sat down, and said with a bit of yin and yang in his tone: "Su Ziyi That guy's cultivation level is higher than that of you and me. Do you really think that people won't know if you're hiding behind him?" "

Old Doctor Wu -" He was insulted as soon as they met, and Xiang Zuo was also depressed. But he knew that Dr. Wu was depressed, so he didn't care too much. He just put down the tea cup and persuaded him with gentle words: "I know you have been angry and feel uncomfortable these days. But in the end, we are all still People in the Xiang Mansion, it's better not to do things that deviate from the master's family..." "

Bang!"

As soon as Xiang Zuo finished speaking, old doctor Wu dropped the tea cup in front of him on the ground and broke it. There were porcelain tiles and tea on the floor, and his chest was rising and falling due to the strong breath. He was obviously very angry at these words. Seeing this, Xiang Zuo knew that he had said the wrong thing, and immediately wanted to go back to a few seconds ago and slap that person in the face.

But Old Doctor Wu was angry, and so was he!

It's just that he is more helpless than Dr. Wu.

In this state of mind, even though Xiang Zuo knew that he had done something wrong, he still did not apologize and just looked at Dr. Wu. When the emotion in Old Doctor Wu's eyes subsided, but he still stared at him holding his breath, he slowly said helplessly: "You and I have known each other for so long, we should be familiar with each other." For him, In one sentence, Old Doctor Wu replied with a cold snort, but the next moment he was froze in place by Xiang Zuo's next sentence.

"But what can we do?"

This sentence instantly made all the anger in Dr. Wu's heart disappear. The bitterness filled his heart, making him lose all strength and fell to the seat next to him, and followed him to the left. They were silent together for a long time before speaking: "How are they doing in Nanyu?" As soon as

Old Doctor Wu spoke, Xiang Zuo knew that Old Doctor Wu had figured it out, and he felt relieved, but his tone But he didn't reveal any clues: "It's the same as before, the young master is the same." After saying that, he added: "However, the master wants you to live here with peace of mind. He and the third elder are responsible for the matters over there. I can bear it."

"Heh." Old Doctor Wu sneered, and then he looked as if he had aged more than ten years, with his back bent a lot: "Forget it, forget it, I don't care about this. Let them go." He stood up and was about to go to the backyard, but when he left, he stopped: "But no matter what, I hope the young master will not get involved, after all, he is only a child. "After saying that, he continued to move forward.

His last words moved Xiang Zuo instantly. He stood up with a bang and said in an excited voice, "Is this why you found Brother Su?" "Don't you know all this?" Hearing Xiang Zuo

When he finally asked, Old Doctor Wu stopped being secretive. He stopped and turned around to look at him: "We have stayed at Xiang's house for so long. We don't know everything about it, but we know everything about it. It is probably clear. The current decision made by the family head and the elders is tantamount to seeking the skin of a tiger. Who knows whether it will be his turn next time?" "After all, the Cao family has never been a good one."

"

But now the third elder has established a relationship with the Zhou family." Xiang Zuo said anxiously: "With the Zhou family here, the Cao family doesn't matter..." Before he could finish his words, he knew that he was being beaten by the old doctor Wu. After breaking it, I saw Old Doctor Wu reprimanding with a look of hatred on his face: "The Zhou family, the Zhou family, the Zhou family is indeed a super aristocratic family, but have you seen several aristocratic families under them become big aristocratic families?!