Chapter 19 : Shadows Unveiled

Mike questioned Blackwitch about her daughter's feelings for Eric, making her clench her fists in anger. Blackwitch emphasized that her daughter was only a friend to Eric, blaming the King for her daughter's death. Mike dismissed her and instructed her to find a victim for him, provoking further disdain from Blackwitch.

Eric brought Asher to his house, laying him on the bed. As Eric noticed a mark on Asher's shoulder, he took a picture with his phone and kissed Asher's forehead. Cutting his hand, Eric dripped blood into Asher's mouth, awakening him. Confused, Asher questioned Eric, who ignored him and tended to his hand.

Derek left the palace late at night to inform Eric of the King's order. Speeding through the forest, he encountered a witch with a venomous smile. Despite her advances, Derek sarcastically dismissed her, who were referring to Derek as Mike's new victim.

A/N:"Dive into a world where forbidden love intertwines with dark secrets, as Eric, the mysterious vampire prince, grapples with a haunting past. The emergence of Asher, unaware of his true identity, ignites a complex web of power struggles, ancient grudges, and hidden desires. As they navigate a treacherous path between love and betrayal, they uncover long-buried truths that challenge their very existence. Will their entangled destinies lead to salvation or doom in this supernatural saga of passion, revenge, and the timeless struggle between light and shadow?"