Chapter 12 : Veiled Intrigues

*************************************************************************************

"Congratulations, Mike, your son is also a vampire and has drunk blood," Blackwitch said happily while coming to Mike.

"How did you know he was a vampire?" Mike asked Blackwitch in surprise.

I placed my magic flower on his bed, which your son smelled, and his eyes turned golden, indicating that he is a vampire. His lips also turned red like blood, clearly showing that he had drunk blood more than once. Blackwitch explained everything in detail to Mike, revealing that she was hiding in Asher's room when he smelled the flowers, and his condition had worsened.

"Wow, just great. I was hoping that Mister Asher is my son, so he must be a vampire. Does Eric know about it?" Mike put the cup of blood to his lips and asked happily.

"As far as I know, he doesn't know he's a vampire; he just thinks he's a normal human," Blackwitch replied, deep in thought. "We'll have to wait a bit, then I'll be meeting Asher in person," Mike said as he finished the bowl of blood, wiped his face, and signaled Blackwitch, who shook her head and disappeared.

*************************************************************************************

A/N:"Dive into a world where forbidden love intertwines with dark secrets, as Eric, the mysterious vampire prince, grapples with a haunting past. The emergence of Asher, unaware of his true identity, ignites a complex web of power struggles, ancient grudges, and hidden desires. As they navigate a treacherous path between love and betrayal, they uncover long-buried truths that challenge their very existence. Will their entangled destinies lead to salvation or doom in this supernatural saga of passion, revenge, and the timeless struggle between light and shadow?"