Chapter 17 : Eternal Bonds

After finishing his coffee, Asher put on his coat, placed his mobile phone in his pocket, and left his house. Outside, light snowfall created a picturesque scene around the lake, adorned with countless fireflies in nearby trees. Asher stood beneath a tree, captivated by the fireflies, when Eric suddenly appeared behind him, startling Asher.

"Why are you following me?" asked Asher. "In the morning, you were calling me 'sir,' and now 'you'?"

"You're not worthy of respect, and I'm not your student here, so I'll say what my heart desires," Asher stated, glaring at Eric, who shamelessly laughed.

"Asher Baby, I love people who are not afraid of me, and you are the first and last one," Eric declared, wrapping his arms around Asher and trapping him between his body and the tree.

"No one is afraid of you. Now step away and let me enjoy the scene in peace," Asher insisted, attempting to push Eric aside.

"Baby, why does this mouth of yours only open to burn my heart, and especially to drink my blood?" Eric teased, swiping his finger across Asher's lips.

"When did I drink your blood?" Asher asked in surprise.

"In the afternoon, you slept after drinking half of my blood, and you don't remember," Eric claimed, leaning in and looking into Asher's eyes.

"You're lying," Asher said fearfully.

"Look, you drank my blood. These marks belong to your teeth," Eric said, showing him the tooth marks on his neck.

"You can also lie," replied Asher, running his fingers over the tooth marks.

"But these are your teeth. If you're not sure, put your teeth here again and see," Eric suggested, holding him close. In a trance, Asher bent down and placed his teeth on Eric's neck, experiencing a sudden flashback.

Asher held his head as it started to hurt. "Don't think too much and come with me; we have to go somewhere," Eric said, picking him up and carrying him towards his car.

A/N: I guess what happened next...