Chapter 11 : Enchanting Shadows

Tired, Asher came home and went to his room to lie down. He found a blue flower on his bed, shining. Asher brought it to his nose, and suddenly he felt a heavy head. He quickly threw the flower away and, holding his dizzy head, started to walk towards the bathroom. His eyes closed, and he began to faint, somehow managing to drag himself to the shower with half-opened eyes. He quickly turned on the shower.

When the cold water fell on his head, his mind found some peace. His eyes opened, still feeling dizzy. He stood up, turned off the shower, took off his clothes, and put on a bathrobe because he didn't want to freeze to death.

He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror; his eyelids were Pistachio, now they were golden. He shook his head and looked at himself in the mirror again, but seeing his golden eyes, he felt afraid of himself. Suddenly, his eyes went to his lips, which were red as if he had just drunk someone's blood. He splashed water on his face and looked at himself again, but seeing his golden eyes and red lips, he angrily hit the brush lying near him on the glass, shattering it to the ground. Asher held his heavy head and walked out of the washroom, not realizing that he had bloodied his feet by walking on broken glass. He came near his bed, lay down in a slumped position, and lost consciousness.

A/N: "Dive into a world where forbidden love intertwines with dark secrets, as Eric, the mysterious vampire prince, grapples with a haunting past. The emergence of Asher, unaware of his true identity, ignites a complex web of power struggles, ancient grudges, and hidden desires. As they navigate a treacherous path between love and betrayal, they uncover long-buried truths that challenge their very existence. Will their entangled destinies lead to salvation or doom in this supernatural saga of passion, revenge, and the timeless struggle between light and shadow?"