Chapter 2 : Intrigues

Eric entered the university in his new car; then everyone turned attention to him. He is a twenty-eight-year-old famous businessman. He used to come to the university to give only one lecture, and that is a business class, but if the Principal had not favored him, he would never have done so. He does not waste an hour here either.

"Asher, you will stop by after class..." Asher just grunted after listening to him. Oh, he was always giving him too much work, which he didn't understand at all.

He took out his notebook and started taking notes of the lecture. After a while, when the class ended, everyone had left the class. At that time, only he and Eric were present in the class.

"Mister Asher, will you get up and come to me? I don't have time at all; come here immediately." At first, he spoke calmly, but when he did not see Asher getting up from her place, he spoke angrily. Hearing his angry voice, Asher immediately got up from his place and came to him.

"Why did you come late today? What's your problem?!" He gave the opposite answer to Eric's question.

"Don't even try to be rude to me; otherwise, it won't take me a second to throw you out of this university." Eric warned Asher with a sarcastic smile, who wanted to scratch his face. "As for your punishment, you will write an essay on why you came late to my lecture and no dumb excuses or I will make you fail the class, and it must be a three-thousand-word essay. Am I clear, Asher?"

Asher opened his eyes and looked at him, who now slowly came closer to him. "Sorry sir, please reduce it a bit; I will come on time tomorrow."

"Not at all. If you say anything more, I will let you write twice." Asher blew lightly on his mouth, which caused Asher's bone to feel a thrill. A smile appeared on Eric's face after hearing the sound of Asher's fall. "Phew. If I had the power, I would have first made Eric into a ball and hit it with my favorite bat." He said while getting up quickly and looked at the time on his watch, but he was very angry to see that he was also late for the second lecture today.

A/N: In a world teetering on the edge, where ancient vendettas and forbidden desires shape destinies, Eclipsed beckons. Will the bond between Eric and Asher endure the trials, or will shadows consume them? The journey unfolds, promising a tapestry of love, revenge, and supernatural intrigue that will grip your soul. Welcome to a world where every chapter whispers a secret, and every page reveals a new layer of the unknown.