Chapter 14 : Spectral Revelations

Asher found Eric smiling.

"Sorry, sir. I think you've come to the wrong place," Asher responded with surprise.

"No, I've come to the right place. I want to meet you." Eric took Asher aside and entered his house.

"Where are you going?" he said, looking at his back with bloodthirsty eyes. Ignoring his question, Eric entered, and the smell of blood hit his nostrils. His eyes went to the traces of fresh blood on the ground. Clenching his fists to control himself, he turned to Asher, who stumbled forward with the door closed, a frown on his face. Asher's eyes went to his bandaged feet. Eric fought the urge to attack Asher and drink his blood. Seeing the pained expression on Asher's face, Eric controlled himself and took Asher into his arms.

"Hey, what are you doing? Put me down," Asher said in shock at this sudden outburst. "Asher baby, I picked you up so you don't get hurt," Eric smiled while saying in his ear and gently touched his skin. Suddenly, Asher felt the same as at the club.

Asher widened his eyes and looked at Eric, the sound and touch reminding him of being with him twice at the club. "S-Sir. No sir, call me by my name," said Eric to Asher. Eric made him sit on the sofa and said in a serious tone while sitting next to him. "Please sit a little away from me," Asher tried in vain to get away from him. "You didn't hear what I said. Call me by my name," Eric ignored his words and said in a cold tone. "Eric, please sit away from me," he dared to say in a strong tone while leaning towards him, quickly putting his hand on Eric's chest to stop him. Eric removed his hand from his chest and pulled Asher towards him. "Asher baby, don't tell me to walk away from you again because I'm not leaving you anymore."

A/N:"Dive into a world where forbidden love intertwines with dark secrets, as Eric, the mysterious vampire prince, grapples with a haunting past. The emergence of Asher, unaware of his true identity, ignites a complex web of power struggles, ancient grudges, and hidden desires. As they navigate a treacherous path between love and betrayal, they uncover long-buried truths that challenge their very existence. Will their entangled destinies lead to salvation or doom in this supernatural saga of passion, revenge, and the timeless struggle between light and shadow?"