Chapter 7 : Revelation

Asher had come home after eating and fell asleep because he had to go back to the club at night. Eric, in his office, was repeatedly thinking about Asher. He decided to visit Asher's house and quietly entered, going to Asher's room. Asher was sleeping peacefully. Eric went close, touched his cheek lightly with the back of his hand, then immediately turned away and bent down to look closely at his face. Blowing a cold breath on his face, Eric left through the window.

Asher felt someone was near him while sleeping, confirmed by the cold air on his face. He opened his eyes and looked around the room. Seeing no one, he closed his eyes again. Standing at some distance from Asher's house, Blackwitch saw Eric jumping from Asher's window, and a mischievous smile appeared on her face.

"Where are you coming from?" Derek asked Eric as he entered the office, having gone to meet someone.

Eric smiled while sitting on the chair. "New victim? Just yesterday, we drank fresh blood," Derek said to him incredulously.

"No, he is not a new victim. Today we will go to the club again. If you want to drink blood again," Eric replied.

"Eric, keep in mind that falling in love with a human can be dangerous for you. If the king finds out, he won't waste a minute to kill him," Dereksaid in a serious tone to Eric.

"If anyone touches him, I will break his hand and kill him. If anyone tries to destroy him, I will destroy him. And if the King interferes in any of my affairs, then I will be the first to rebel against the king," Eric said to Derek in a cold and blunt tone.

"The king is your father; you can never go against him," Derek reminded him.

"He is not my father. He is just a king to me," Eric angrily picked up the paperweight and hit it on the ground, saying to Derek, who was not at all afraid of his anger.

"You cannot deny the truth," Derek said as he fueled his anger.

"I hate them because they are only worthy of my hate. He is not my father; did you hear?" Eric roared with anger, kicked the chair, picked up his coat, and went out of the office.

Freshened up, Asher was leaving to go to the club when he noticed a woman in strange clothes staring at him not far from his house. Instead of fearing the woman, Asher gave her a glare and shook his head before taking his bicycle to the club.

A/N: "Dive into a world where forbidden love intertwines with dark secrets, as Eric, the mysterious vampire prince, grapples with a haunting past. The emergence of Asher, unaware of his true identity, ignites a complex web of power struggles, ancient grudges, and hidden desires. As they navigate a treacherous path between love and betrayal, they uncover long-buried truths that challenge their very existence. Will their entangled destinies lead to salvation or doom in this supernatural saga of passion, revenge, and the timeless struggle between light and shadow?"