Chapter 15 : Bloodlines Entwined

Asher's face was so close to Eric's face that Eric's breath was on his face while talking. He closed his eyes, and suddenly everything started to blur. His eyes changed color, his long teeth started coming out. He jerked Asher towards him and dug his teeth into his neck, drawing blood, and started drinking. When Eric saw the color of his eyes change and his teeth emerge, he was surprised. 

However, he was even more surprised when Asher drank his blood. No one had ever tasted Royal-blood, but now Asher did. Eric, realizing this, took him in his arms and let him drink his blood, knowing it would heal Asher's wounds. After a while, when Asher didn't move away, Eric jerked him away and firmly cupped his face, capturing his lips. Asher had buried his teeth in Eric's lower lip. Eric barely distanced himself from Asher, who wanted to drink his blood from everywhere.

He gripped Asher's throat and pressed it hard. As Asher's eyes started to close due to lack of oxygen, Eric quickly released the pressure on his throat vein when his resistance subsided. Asher fell unconscious on the sofa, and Eric laid him on it. He lightly touched Asher's lips and then took out his handkerchief, cleaning the blood from Asher's lips. Bending over Asher's face, he kissed his forehead for the last time, moving away after sensing the presence of Blackwitch in Asher's house.

A/N:"Dive into a world where forbidden love intertwines with dark secrets, as Eric, the mysterious vampire prince, grapples with a haunting past. The emergence of Asher, unaware of his true identity, ignites a complex web of power struggles, ancient grudges, and hidden desires. As they navigate a treacherous path between love and betrayal, they uncover long-buried truths that challenge their very existence. Will their entangled destinies lead to salvation or doom in this supernatural saga of passion, revenge, and the timeless struggle between light and shadow?"