Yash was the one who told her to wait for marriage. She was not a girl who would cry for a boy.

She was lost in her thoughts when her phone rang. She looked at her phone; it was an unknown number.

Initially, she thought to ignore it, but in the end, she picked it up.

"Hello," Radhi said.

"Hello, am I talking to Ms. Radhi Singhania?" A man said it from the other side of the phone.

"Yes," she replied.

"Let's meet at 'Rain Cafe,'" the man said.

"Excuse me, are you stalking me? Who are you, and why should I come to meet you?" Radhi asked.

"First of all, I am not a stalker. I know you want to take revenge on Yash Singh Rajput, and you will get to know about me at our meeting," the man said.

"How do you know about Yash? And okay, I will meet you, but how will I find you?" Radhi said.

"I know you, and I will find you," the man said, cutting off the call.

The next day, Radhi was waiting to meet that unknown person at the location, wearing a light yellow saree as she had gone to the temple with her mother, and she loved wearing sarees.

(Radhi's look)

She was pondering who it could be when a hand suddenly placed on her shoulder. She flinched, waking up from her seat to turn and look at the person.

A tall and handsome man, dressed in a white hoodie, black trousers, and a black cap, stood before her. He looked like a college boy, and here he was, our male lead, Ayansh Singh Rajput.

 He looked like a college boy, and here he was, our male lead, Ayansh Singh Rajput

(Ayansh's look)

Aayansh sat in the front chair, facing Radhi. Seeing her still standing with a weird expression, he approached her and stood close. He snapped his fingers to bring her back to reality.

"Ms. Radhi, let me introduce myself. Ayansh Singh Rajput, your ex-boyfriend's younger brother, or I can say your cousin's ex-boyfriend," Ayansh said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

Radhi knew he was Yash's younger brother, but she didn't know he was her cousin Visha's ex-boyfriend.

"Yeah, I know. Hello!" Radhi said, coming out of her thoughts.

"Let's sit first," Ayansh said, taking his seat.

Radhi hummed and took her place.

"Let's order something. After that, we can discuss why we came," Ayansh suggested.

Radhi was hungry too, so she agreed. Ayansh ordered cappuccino, and Radhi ordered black coffee. Their orders arrived soon as it was office time. Ayansh finished his coffee, and Radhi was still sipping hers.

"Let's get married," Ayansh said suddenly. As soon as he finished speaking, Radhi spilled coffee on his face.

"Sorry, sorry, really sorry," Radhi apologized and took a tissue to clean his face.

"It's okay," Ayansh said, cleaning his face.

"So, you were joking, right?" Radhi asked, seeking confirmation.

"I am serious," Ayansh said with a serious expression.

"What! Are you drunk?" Radhi exclaimed.

"Slow down; everyone is watching us," Ayansh advised.

Radhi looked around and noticed everyone was indeed watching them. It took her a moment to grasp what was on his mind.

"But I am five years older than you," she said, turning towards Ayansh.

"I know. There are many couples with an age gap. It's not a problem for me," he reassured.

"I am dominating," she stated, whatever was on her mind.

While coming closer to her, Ayansh whispered in her ear, "And I would love to get dominated."

Radhi's eyes widened, and her cheeks turned red as she understood his statement.

"Then let's get married," Radhi said, smirking.

To be continued
Thank you so much for reading.Please vote and comment your views on this chapter 🤗.

And
Happ Diwali 🪔 Guys