daryl❤

a short lil one because i feel bad for not posting in like 3 months😬
tw:degrading, overstimulation
Alexandria era

y/n pov
i wake up to the feeling of the bed dipping down from another persons body behind me. Daryl. i stay still as he runs his hand up ny side. tickling my skin with his fingerstips. he drags them from my knee all the way up to my shoulder. i shiver from the soft feeling of his rough hands. his fingers brush against his shirt i was wearing, nothing underneath.

"ive been thinking about you all day y/n, thinking about you laying her waiting for me." he whispers in a low voice. "oh really?" i reply and turn my head towards him. he removes his hand from my side and holds my cheek pressing his lips against mine. the kiss starts slow but starts moving faster as his hands touch me.

he lets go of my face and i turn away from him, my body facing the wall. he brings his hands down to my thighs and spreads them. i repostion for him and he pets my heat with his fingertips. he circles my sensitive bud and drags his finger through my wet folds. my body fits right into his. i moan softly as he strokes me. he kisses my neck softly leaving marks all the way down it. i move my hair out of his face and turn my head to see him. "youre so beautiful" he brings a hand and caresses the side of my face. he removes his hand from inside my underwear and starts removing his jeans. i hear the unzipping of them and he rustles with them behind me. he pulls down his boxers and i can feel his boner up against my backside.

i arch my back into him and rub my ass on his hard on. he groans and spreads my legs. he slides into me gently. "you have to be quiet y/n everyones asleep" he whispers. he slowly rocks into me giving me a chance to adjust to his size. he groans in my ear as i clench around his thick cock.

"oh fuck daryl" i grip the sheets as he pushes into me. "ive missed you so fucking much" he says behind clenched teeth. i feel his hand gripping my hips tightly, his nails breaking my skin. i moan and put my head against his chest. he kisses my head as he fastens his pace. i swear with every thrust. i moan his name as i start to feel my knot in my stomach tighten. "fuck" he pulls out and picks me up by my waist. he lays me down on my back roughly not goving me any time to prepare, he thrusts in from the different position. my eyes roll back and i grip the pillows beneath my head. he picks my legs up and puts them on his shoulders going impossibly deeper. i grab the pillow from underneath my head and bring it over my face as i moan loudly into it. i can feel my orgasm coming closer. "daryl im gonna cum" i warn him he brings a finger to my clit and rubs curcles on it quickly.  i push the pillow harder into my face as i scream my orgasm out. my legs twitch and my whole body shakes slightly. i squeeze my thighs together but he prys them open.

"im gonna fucking use you like the little slut you are" he groans into my ear. "yes fuck use me like im nothing" i moan to him. he pounds into me faster than before using my body to get himself off. he groans under his breath as i clench around him. the overstimulation starts to hurt but feel good at the same time, its overwhelming.  he grabs my waist wrapping his large hands around it. he flips me onto my back like i weigh nothing. he pushes my arms down so my ass is up and holds me down as he pushes in roughly. my whole body gets roughly pushed into the pillows as he forces hinself as deep as he can. "fuckkk" i scream into the pillow im holding under my head. "oh fuck fuck im gonna fucking cum" he groans under his breath. i clench tightly around him and milk him of his cum. he groans my name as he cums inside me.

my mouth is wide open and my eyes are squeezed shut. my back is arched and there is cum fromnthe both of us dripping down my thighs. he sits back on his heels as looks at the mess he's made. he drags his finger down my inner thigh and caresses my legs. i flinch at the soft touch. he brings a fibger to my clit and softly rubs it in circles. i moan and clench my thighs together. the overstimulation is starting to get to me. "you can do one more baby" he kisses my inner thigh and i moan out as his mouth gets closer to my heat. he presses a tounge to me and i shiver  as he gives me nice and gentle touches. "oh fuck daryl that feels so good" i moan and my legs start to shake. even at the soft touch i still feel so much.

he brings his big hands to my waist and flips me onto my back. he spreads my legs open again and countinues his previous actions. i cant control the sounds that slip out of my mouth. he brings a finger up to my entrence and starts pushing in slowly. he curls his finger inside of me feeling all of my insides. i clench my thighs around his head but he just opens them again. he holds his other hand on my thigh, massaging it lovingly. "oh fuck daryl i cant handle it anymore, please oh fuck" my legs shake and i feel my stomach tightening it feels like im going to throw up. "mm but you taste soo good" he flattens his tounge against me and laps up all of my juices. he quickens his tounge and his finger inside of me. thrusting it in and out. he pulls his finger out, but pushing his tounge right back in dipping in and out at a medium pace. i bring my hands down to his head and pulls on his hair. he moans into me as i pull. "oh fuck daryl please i cant," i moan into a pillow. he shakes his head back and forth "fuck! no no dont stop fuck please oh shit mmm" i yelp and thrust my hips into his face.

my hips shake back amd forth. my thighs pressing around his head. my hands pulling at his hair. nothing can get him away. i dont mind. the pleasure flows through me like a wave as he hits my spot inside of me with his tounge. i moan his name "daryl im gonna cum" i say breathlessly he fastens his pace even more and i feel the knot in my stomach finally untie and my whole body feels it. it shakes and turns as this emense pleasure comes through me.

he finally pulls away after slurping up all of my juices. he climbs up and kisses my sweaty forehead. "oh i love you y/n" he whispers "i love you too daryl" i whisper quietly my goice to hoarse to speak. "goodnight baby" he brings the blanket up over my naked,tired, used body and cuddles up behind me, like before. "you're so gorgeous" he whispers in my ear. i dont respond because im already asleep.

---------------------------------------------
OMG SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN LIKE 4 MONTHS... idrk why i havent...i just dont wanna write anymore lolll. i am still gonna post every now and then but def not like i ised to sorryyyyyy. have a good day 😝