rick❤

Alexandria era(after negan😝)(p.s richonne doesnt happen😔)

rick pov
"if you dont want to lead sanctuary then we would need you back home. the next person to lead it would probably come fro-"i get cut off by a woman coming up from behind me and putting a hand on each of our shoulders"hey baby 'n daryl" i spin my head around and see y/n. she looks good today.

she makes eye contact with Daryl "you might wanna check something out. a savior spray painted on the wall." she keeps eye contact with daryl, she takes a few glances towards me. "what did they write?" she turns around and we follow her. i look at daryl and he raises his eyebrows at me. i bump his shoulder with mine. i continue walking but talking to daryl through my facial expressions.

i run into y/n. "wha- sorry" i back away "were you two even listening to what i said?" she put her hands on her hips. "umm yep" daryl says and i nod. "what did i say then" she tilts her head. we both stay quiet. "i said they wrote on the wall that they want negan back. and that i think they dont want him back but they want food. the fields arent growing and they dont have much food. and we arent giving them as much as negan gave them." she talks with her hands and i just stare. shes so beautiful. her hair curves into her face and frames it perfectly. her eyes shine in the sunlight. her skin looks like its glowing. her lips gracefully move as she speaks. i feel a bump in my shoulder and daryl is looking at me "yeah yeah your right" i nod. she rolls her eyes and chuckles.

~short lil time skip~

y/n pov

"hey daryl your coming back to Alexandria right?" i asked and ran up to him. "yeah you too right?" he asks and pats my shoulder " yeah mind if i ride along?" i ask and nod to his bike "yeah sure" he turns and sits down on his bike. i get on the back and hold onto the bike. he revs the motor and looks to the side. i follow his eye sight and see rick staring at the both of us. he looks good today.

rick gets in a car and starts driving out of the sanctuary. i didnt know he was going back home or i wouldve rode with him. daryl starts driving quickly and i loose my balance. i quickly grab onto his waist tightly to make sure i don't fall off. he chuckles and takes a sharp turn "daryl!" i laugh out. my hair blows in the wind. it feels so nice.

we roll up to the gates of Alexandria and they are opened quickly for us. daryl drives his motorcycle up to my house and i jump off "you didnt have to but thanks" i smile and walk up the stairs to my house. i open my door and walk in. i turn around and close the door and lock it. "what the hell was that?" i spin around and see rick behind me in the living room. "what do you mean? and what are you doing in my house?"

"you know why im here. why are you flirting with daryl." i walks closer to me and pushes me against the wall."i-im not rick i was just being nice" he places his hands on either side of me. he towers over me and stares deeply in my eyes. "do you like him?" he asks and inches his face closer to mine "no rick... im yours" i close the space between us and kiss his lips. the kiss turns rough and heated quick.

his hands go under my shirt and tugs on it. he takes it off quickly. his hands reach behind me to take off my bra. he unclasps it quickly and pulls it off of me. he roughly palms my breasts making me moan quietly. his tounge roughly shoves its way into my mouth. his tounge dominates mine quickly. i feel his tounge move all around my mouth. i just let him take over me.

he pulls away after a while to take off his shirt. he grabs my wrist and pulls me to the couch. he shoves me onto it and climbs ontop of me. he connects our lips once again . he unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down. i lift my hips so its easier for him to take them off. he unbuttons his jeans and pulls them down. he puts his knees between my thighs. "rick i-" i try to say something but he cuts me off "shut up" he puts his hands at the rim of my underwear. i put my head into the pillow. rick then rips my underwear in two "rick! i liked tho-" he puts a hand over my mouth "i thought i told you to shut up?so shut up" my eyes widen and i nod.

he pulls his boxers down low enough for his dick to come out. he stares into my eyes and positions himself at my entrance. he shoves it hard. "fuck!" i yelp. he doesnt let me adjust and starts pounding into me. his hand goes to my neck and he holds me down. he bends over so his face is close to mine. his eyes are dark and lustfilled. he pulls out so only the tip is in and rams into me. my body jolts up from the force. my eyes shut tightly. it feels like his dick is in my stomach. his hand presses down hard on my lower stomach. almost like he read my mind. "y/n look at me" he growls. my eyes are tightly shut. i dont listen and i keep them closed. "y/n look. at. me" he pulls out and slams back in making my eyes open wide.

"your mine"

he holds my cheeks squeezing them together. "whos are you!" he growls "yours! rick im yours!" i answer loudly. "good girl" he lets go of my face and pits his hands on my hips. he lays a kiss on my swollen lips. he continues to thrust into me fast.

he moves one if his hands to my clit and starts to rub it. i moan loudly. i start to feel dizzy and can feel the knot in my stomach untieing. i throw my head back and slap my hand over my mouth. my thighs shut as i hut my climax hard. rick pulls apart my thighs and continues to slam into me. he runs a hand through his hair and places it behind his head.

he pulls out of me and hrabs my hips. he flips me over so that im on my elbows and knees. he slaps my ass and forces into me. he groans and grips my ass. the new position makes it so his dick hits my spot every thrust. my elbows drop and i lay on my face. the pillows muffle my moans. he graps my shoulder  and uses it to push my body into his hips. he drags his hand down my arm and grabs my wrist. he puts it behind ny back and holds it there. i give him my other wrist. he holds onto both of my wrists and pulls me into him with every push he makes. my legs start to squirm and i feel another orgasm coming.

he pulls my wrists up, bringing my body with it. he pulls me so my body is flush with his. he continues to push his dick into me, while he wraps his hand around my body to play with my clit. "oh fuck" i throw my head back and push my hips into his hand. my head rests on ricks shoulder. rick attacks my neck with kisses, making sure to leave marks were you can see them. he circles my clit faster and in time with his thrusts. i squeeze my eyes shut and arch my back. i push my hips up and bend over. i fall into the couch and muffle my cries into the pillows. i turn my body around and fall onto my back. this makes rick pull out of me.

i get off of the couch and sit in front of it. i get on my knees and look up at him. he sits down on the edge of the couch. i grab his dick and move my hand up and down. i hold it tightly. i feel every vein buldging out. i drag my tounge to the base to the tip of his dick. he throws his head back and groans. i suck on the tip before going down as far as i can without gagging. rick puts his hand in my hair pulling on it a little. i moan at the feeling. he mustve liked that because he pushed on my head. he pushed my head down his dick to the base of his cock. i gag and try to pull off but rick is holding my head down. i tap his thigh and he lets go. i pull off of him and catch my breath. "shit sorry" he breathes out "no no its fine" i put my lips around his tip again. i swirl my tounge around it. i look up at him and stare at him lustfully  he starts to breath heavily and throws his head back. i can feel his dick twitching in my mouth. i moan around him and that throws him over the edge. he groans and spurts of cum shoot to the back og my throat. i swallow it all and pull my lips off.

he stares down at me heavily breathing and tired. "done already?" i stand up and sit on his lap. "for tonight" he kisses my lips softly. "sorry i made you jealous. you hot when your jealous" i hold his face and angle it upward to look at me. "why didnt you come home with me?" he looks down at my chest then back up at me. "i didn't know you were going home or i wouldve." i caress the side of his face. "do you like him?" he looks down "no rick. daryl and i are just friends. i promise. im yours" i smile and push his head into my chest. i rest my head ontop of his. "your mine" he whispers and kisses my chest. i smile and close my eyes.

---------------------------------------------
jealousy looks good on rick😝😝
sorry its kinda short😔
unedited
1771 words