rick 💙&💟 pt.2

(pt 2 to the other 💙&💟 rick one)
TW: SA, emetophobia, pregnancy, abortion, self harm,  mention of suicide
Alexandria era(after negan)

"get off of me please!" i yell he wont stop. his hands wont get off of me. he wont stop. i need help. "please don't" i sob and shake my head back and forth. "oh baby dont cry" he caresses the side of my face "please stop!" i squirm away from him. he moves inbetween my legs. "no no no stop please dont!" i cry and try to push him off of me. "i said stop." he says sternly and slaps me across the face. "please rick"

i snap my head up sobbing and breathing heavily. "whats wrong y/n? what happened?" rick sits up and puts his hands on my shoulder "dont touch me" i get out of bed and glare at him. "im sorry. what happened?" he scoots back quickly "y-you wouldnt stop." i put my hands up and run them down my face. "y/n i would never. i would never do anything like that. i promise. i would never hurt you." he shakes his head looking at my distressed facial expression. "i-i know. it just seemed so.. real. i just need some space for a second" i shake my head and close my eyes. i walk to the bathroom quickly.

i sink down against the bathroom door. my knees to my chest. i cry quietly into my knees. my shoulders shaking. i randomly feel like im going to throw up. i start sweating, salivating, shaking. i crawl to the toliet and hunch over it. it burns as the dinner from last night comes up. i fall over and stare at the celling. why does this still haunt me. its been 2 months, 13 days. i cant get the feeling of him off of me. i hate that he did this to me. i cant deal with it anymore. i dont want to. i cant live like this anymore.

~3 days later~

my stomach has been hurting for a while.ive been gaing a lot of weight. ive been nauseous,throwing up every morning, eating like a cow, and my back hurts. im starting to think im...pregnant.

i cant sleep. everytime i sleep i go back to that time. "goodmorning y/n" i hear ricks rough voice yawn and smile at me. "goodmorning" i say looking at the celling. "what's up" he scoots closer to me. "nothing" i turn to him and slightly smile. im going to go to the infirmary today. im gonna get a pregnancy test.

"hey im gonna go give something to siddiq in the infirmary ill be right back rick!" i yell as i open the door. "okay!" he yells from upstairs. i walk to the infirmary. "hey siddiq can i ask you something. and you wont tell rick" i say quietly. "yeah um sure whats up" he devotes his whole attention to me. "i- i think im pregnant" i take a deep breath in "thats great! why don't you want to tell rick?" he smiles "i- you promise you wont tell him? its not his" i look at my feet. siddiq eyes widden. "o-oh, umm okay. i have a pregnancy test over here" his attitude changed towards me. we have been friends since he got here. and now he thinks i cheated on rick. "okay. and by the way its not the way you think it is. i would never cheat on rick." i say and walk out the door with the test.

i go to the bathroom. i lock the door. i pace around the bathroom. i run my fingers through my hair. fuck i just have to get it over with. i take the test. i pace around the bathroom. after 5 minutes i look back. i pick up the test. i look at it. fuck.

rick pov

i walk up to y/n and i's room. "hey baby im back how are you-" i open the door to see y/n crying hard. she is curled up in a ball in the corner of our room. "heyy baby whats wrong" i run to comfort her "rick i-im so sorry" she says in between sobs " oh baby whats wrong"i rub her back. she picks her head up and stares into my eyes "rick im pregnant"

i have a confused look on my face. we haven't had sex in months. we've both been mourning. h- how could she be pregnant.

"no" i cover my mouth "rick im sorry please dont be mad i-i cant do this alone. rick say something" she sobs louder.