carl❤

alexandria era (after rick "dies")(carl never dies 🙄)

carl pov
"michonne why are you making me wear this" i said tightening my tie "this festival is a big thing and i want everyone dressed nicely" michonne helps me flatten my collar. "ugh whatever" i walk up the stairs to my bedroom.

i look in the mirror. i dont look bad i guess. i undid the few buttons at the top and loosened the tie a little. i rolled the sleeves up to my elbows and untucked my white button up from my pants a little. it better. i dont look like a 5 year old going to a wedding anymore. and y/ns gonna be there. i gotta look good. i know shes gonna be dressed well.

y/n pov

"ugh enid, this stupid dress is not doing me justice" i run my hands through my hair "what do you mean you look so good" i was standing infront of the mirror in a black dress, it had thin straps and hung a bit above my knee, it had a small slit that showed a little bit of my thigh. enid came up behind me and hung on my shoulders. "you look beautiful" she smiled and looked in the mirror "you look better" i turned around to look at her dress. her dress was identical to mine, except red. we were matching, since my heels were red and hers were black. we looked good.

"okay now lets do some makeup, i know aldens gonna go with me, are you and carl going to together" she nudged my shoulder with hers. "we arent going together but i am exited to see him there" i looked away and applied the little makeup that i have found, mascara and lipgloss.

"oh my gosh its almost time to go, come on" i jumped up from my seat and slipped my heels on, enid following. we walked down the stairs as fast as we can in heels and walked out the door. i saw carl walk out of his house. he looks so good. "come on we are taking this wagon there" she pulled on my arm "yeah yeah sorry" i was a little hypnotized by carl in a button up and tie. he was so grown now, his hair was so long, he didnt wear his hat very much anymore. his eye was healed so he didnt neez the bandage. he replaced it with an eyepatch. i could tell he didnt like it, his eye.

~at the fair~

"oh my god! there showing a movie! we need to go watch it! oh my god i dont even remeber the last time i saw a movie" enid pulled on my arm towards the theatre. "oh my god there showing a movie!" my eyes widen and look towards the theatre. i quickly walk towards it.

"come on we have to go watch it!" i overhear carl talking to one of his friends. i look towards the voice and see them walking right behind us. enid and i get in line and carl and his friends get in line behind us. its just a coincidence, he didnt mean to get behind me. he doesnt like me. i sigh and look over at enid. she is glareing at me with the 'dont listen to yourself look' i swear she can read minds.

we get in our seats. everyone just sits in the rows and the order they got in line in. meaning carl sat right beside me. he makes me so nervouse. and he looks soo good today. i try to glance over at him, i just want to see him. i turn my head slightly and carl whips his head the other direction. i look over at enid and shes smirking at me. i laugh quietly, when the lights dim. everyone starts to cheer. im so excited. the movie starts to play. its some old cartoon. but a cartoon. a movie.

halfway through the movie i looked over and saw carl starting to get more comfortable. ive been hearing him and his friends whispering back and forth, i cant understand them because they are being to quiet. "hey im gonna go to the bathroom ill be right back"  enid whispers to me. she glances to carl and winks. i shake my head and roll my eyes. i see carls friends get up and leave. leaving me and him alone. its starts to feel a little awkward. i start to stiffen up and lean to the opposite side from him.

my eyes start to close and im starting to get a little bored. i prop my elbow up on the arm rest and rest my head on my hand. enid has been gone and so has carls friends. my eyes start to close. my head whips up when i feel carls hand placed on my thigh. "what the-" i whisper and he places a finger over my lips. "shhh" my eyes widen and i look around. i cant deny he looked really good. and i dont really mind what hes doing.