rick❤

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN SO LONG😭😭😭I JUST HAVE HAD NO MOTIVATION LOL I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR IT🙈

Alexandria era(after negan lost)

no one pov

rick hosted a party for the win against the saviors. Everyone knew you and rick where together. Hell Rick made it pretty obvious with the kisses in public to never being seperated. He wanted everyone to know he was taken and you are his.

Y/n pov

"hey rick i just wanted to congratulate you and tell you i am so happy we won. i owe my life to you. thank you so much" another Alexandrian came up to us "of course and thank you for your help with the war" he nodded and the person walked away.

rick and i were sitting close to each other on the couch while people came up to him over and over. it was kind of annoying but i understand. i waited for the people to stop so that i could leave and go to the bathroom. i fixed my hair, reapplied lip gloss, and adjusted my bra before walking back to my spot.

the party was fun, there were drinks, everyone was laughing and havinvg a good time. but i was just waiting for it to end so i could be alone with rick. "hey do you want some more drinks baby?"rick rested his hand on my thigh. i turned my head to look at him. "your cups empty so" he rubbed his hand up and down innocently. my mind was far away from innocent though. "no baby im fine" i smiled

rick didnt move his hand for the rest of the party. "bye have a nice night" the last person walked out the front door. when rick closed the door he pushed my against the wall and kissdd me. i let him and kissed him back harder. he pulled away affer a few seconds "wanna watch a movie?" he removes his body from mine and takes a step back. "ugh sure" i whine

i sit in his lap on the couch while we watch the only movie we have. we werent even halfway through the movie and i was getting bored. i moved around in his lap trying to get comfortable. when i got in a good spot, i felt him get harder underneath me. i squirmed a bit more untill he was holding my hips still. i turned my head around to look at him. "what" i smirked. he turned me around so i was straddling his legs and kissed me deeply.

he held my hips firmly as i tried to rock my hips back and forth. he was too strong and held me still. when he pulled away his breathing was heavier and so was mine. "im getting tired what about you" he yawns. "nope not at all rick" i whisper in his ear "well i am. i need to go take a shower" he slowly pushes me away from him and stands up. "oh my gosh" i mutter under my breath.

I needed him. he could tell i needed him. hes such a tease.  i hear the shower turn on and the curtain squeak on the rod.

Rick pov

i know what y/n wants. i want it too. but its so funny watching her get all desperate and needy.

i hear the door open to the bathroom and i already know its y/n. "can i join you" i hear her unziping her jeans and the rustling of her clothes falling off her body and onto the ground. i see her shadow approach the shower slowly. the shower curtain pulls back and a naked y/n steps into the shower with me. "of course" i pull her into a quick and heated kiss. she kisses back forcefully. i press her against the wall and move my hands all over her naked body. she digs her nail into my back, making scratches up and down my back. i pull my lips off of her lips and back up from her. " rick please"she begs. "please what?" i look down into her lustful eyes "please fuck me, hard"

y/n pov

i feel embarrassed for pleading for such a thing. but he wont do it if i dont. "please fuck me, hard" i say quietly. with the words out of my mouth rick pulls me into a kiss and roams his hands down to my lower body. his hands snake around my thighs and he picks me up swiftfully and my legs wrap around his waist. i feel his hard dick pressing against my clit. i moan at the feeling and rock my hips back and forth. "so so needy arent you" he attacks ny neck with kisses and bites. "yes yes rick i need you" i moan "you need  me? i dont think you do" he pulls his mouth away from my neck "no no dont stop, i need you rick please fuck me" i press my body into his to try and prove i need him.

"whatever you say my love" he presses me against the wall again and positions himself at ny entrance. he pushes in slowly. "harder" i breath out "baby i havent even gone in fully" he laughs and thrusts in forcefully. "yes yes yes" i have been needing this "oh wow you really are a needy little slut" he grunts into my ear "yes yes i am rick" i breath into his ear. he pulls out of me and slams back in roughly. he knocks the air out of me with every hard thrust. "fuck" my eyes water from the force. I hear rick breathing heavily into my ear. he lets out small noises every now and then.

"fuck please faster rick i need more" my lips curl into  smile "more? you need more? what else can i give you?" he groans. his hand moves to my clit and plays with it. his lips attach to my neck biting down roughly. his mouth moves around my neck making many dark marks. i clench around his cock and feel my climax about to hit "fuck fuck rick i-im gonna cum more please" i cry out. he snaps his hips into me. my head throws back into the wall and just when im about to cum he stops touch me fully. "no no no what-what are you doing, rick please let me" he backs away from me "i think im we are all clean. we can go to bed now." he smirks "ugh rickk" i whine and stare up at him. he turns the shower off at opens the curtain and walks out.

i follow him into the bedroom naked not bothering to put clothes on. he starts to put some boxers on "no no" i get up from the bed "what?" he grins and pulls them up all the way. i get down on my knees in front of him and trail my fingers to his waist where the rim of his boxers lay. i look up at him once again, and he nods in concent. i pull down the boxers and put the tip in my mouth. i bring my lips to the base of his dick. his dick deep in my throat. i hold the back of his thighs to press him deeper in my mouth. my eyes water and my mascara drips down my face. "fuck your such a mess" he looks down at me and holds my hair out of my face. i bring my lips to the tip than back down to the base. going quicker each time. i feel his dick start to twitch in my mouth. i rub my hand up and down his length and take him out of my mouth. "fuck y/n im gonna cum, god your so good" his head throws back and his cum comes out in spurts onto my face. i continue rubbing him as he hits his climax. his hips twitch into my face. i wipe his cum off of my face and smile up at him. he picks me up and places me on the bed. "fucking finally" i roll my eyes and spread my legs wide for him. he holds my hips still as he thrusts himself deep inside me. my body jolts up at the force. i moan loudly as he pulls out and pushes inside me with the same power.

he continues at the same pace. i can feel him hit my spot over and over. he practically rearranges my insides with his roughness. my walls clench around him and my thighs start to close around his hips. "are you gonna cum whore? well dont. not yet." i moan at his choice of words. he moves his hands to my shoulders holding me down on the bed.  he watches himself enter and exit my hole. he looks up at my face as it squishes together. "look at me, baby look at me" my eyes open and i stare at his eyes. he brings one of his hands down to my clit to rub it. "dont cum baby dont" he continues to stare deely into my eyes. his finger moves in a circle around my clit. his dick starts to quicken. i can tell hes about to cum too. with all the plesure his giving me how can he expect me not to cum. my jaw drops open and my eyes roll back. i let my body fall into his hands. i let him take control of me. "fuck y/n oo i love you so fucking much. oh fuuck" he thrusts himself deep inside me and stays still as he cums inside me. as he finishes he pulls out just to thrust back in. my sensitive body twitches with the extra stimulation. his hips snap into mine and my heat pulses with need that i cant take. "your so good baby yes my love" he pulls out of me and lays beside me.

he cuddles up beside me wrapping me with his arms. "was it everything you hoped and dreamed of" he chuckles  at my tired expression "yes god yes thank you so much baby" i tuck my head into his chest and fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------
IM SO SORRYYYYY... i havent posted in like 3 weeks😭😭😭 i just idk havent wanted to ig. this is kinda short but idkkk i kinda like ittt😋😋

1760 words😚