Carl❤&💟

Alexandria era (like season 9 before rick left tho)(carl neva dies)
y/f/c=your fav candy

y/n pov

"carl fuck" my breathing is so shaky. i can barely speak. carls been in between my legs all night. i dont even know how many times ive cum. hes just been going nonstop. "oh oh shit im gonna-" i moan loudly and he sucks on my clit, he licks up all my juices. i dont have anymore to let out.

he licks up and down me, plunging his tounge in a couple times. he then goes back to my clit, flicking his tounge and wrapping his lips around the sensitive bud and sucking. his hair is tangled with the amount of pulling ive been doing. "fuck y/n" hes been fucking his fist this entire time. ive even offered to do it for him, he just wants to do this.

i cant deny it feels good not having to do anything. ive had a rough day and im tired. i want to please him though. "carl carl let me please you" i breath out "no y/n" he pulls away and looks up at me. his bright blue puppy dog eye looking up at me makes me loose my breath. i start to squirm underneath him. ive gotten used to the overstimulation, to the point where it feels good.i cant help what my body does though. my back is almost permanently arched and my eyes are squeezed shut. he only does small kisses or licks to make me last longer. "more more, faster carl please" my hips close around his head and i feel like im about to cum once again. he is too good at this. i dont think i have any thing left. i shake and squirm and cum again. "mmm" is all i hear from between my legs. carl literally cant get enough. i pull him up by his hair away from my wet cunt. "enough" i pull his face to mine and smash my lips into his.

i flip us over and back my way up to his dick. its really hard and achy. i flash my eyes up at him and wrap my lips around his tip. i move my head down further. he takes a deep breath and leans back letting me do my thing. "mm fuckk" my nose hits his pelvis and his dick is pretty much going down my throat. "ohh y/n" he puts his hand through my hair. i look up at him while i suck him off. he makes eye contact with me for a second "fuck your so pretty" he rolls his eyes back.

he just lays there moaning as i suck his long cock. i tightly close my lips around him and roll my tongue against his dick. his hand pushes down on my head.

i dont break eye contact while he pushes my head down on his cock inch by inch. my mouth is now all the way down on him. he tries to keep pushing me down. i feel his dick twitch in my throat. i gag and my eyes roll back. "ffuuckk" he groans and his hips buck into my throat. i gag hard and he cums. i pull off and take a deep breath in. ny face is stained with tears and my mouth is sore. my voice is hoarse and im worn out.

"fuck baby" he breaths out. "yeah imagine that but like 10 times, thats what you did to me" i laugh and cuddle up beside me "well i didnt eat dinner sooo i was hungry" he jokes "oh my god shut up" i laugh and punch him in the arm.

~next morning~

when i woke up i looked over at carl. he sleeps so peacefully. i lay a kiss on his soft lips. he starts to wake up and opens his eyes. he smiled and kissed me back. he sits up without disconnecting us. he puts his hand on the other side of me. he moves to be slightly on top of me. he drags his hand down to the rim of my pants and puts the rim of his fingers in. he pulls his lips away and i look to the side at the clock on the bed side table and saw it said 12:26 pm. "shit!" i pulled the covers off of me and jumped out of bed. "w-what?" carl looked up. "we slept in really late. i have watch at 12:30 its 12:26!" i shout tugging my jeans up over my curves. i button them and zip them up. i turn around to grab my shirt catching a look in the mirror. i only have a bra and now my jeans on. "you look great" carl slurs "oh shut up" i say and slip my shirt over my head. i look in the mirror fixing my hair. "bye baby love ya see you later"i open the door and slam it shut behind me "byee" carl says quietly through the door.