Maggie💟

im doing maggieee🤗🤗🤗
(alexandria era)(maggie and glenn bever got together it was y/n😝)

y/n pov

when i look at maggie it feels like time stops, and i just stare at her, enthralled, mesmerized, unable to understand how something so perfect ever found its way into my eyes. Maggies my true home, the one person made just for me and my heart.

i sit on my porch of the house maggie and i share. i am rocking back and forth on a rocking chair. when i hear the door creak open. "hey y/n" maggies sweet voice came beside me. "hey maggie" i looks up and stare at her face "you look beautiful" i place my hand on hers. "oh stop" she smiles "you do" i smile back and look to the street. i see carl walking judith down the street, he is talking to her quietly. i see someone i dont know yet going house to house, probably introducing herself.

the woman starts to walk over to us. "hey! i just wanted to introduce myself. i just got here a day or so ago. my name is Elizabeth. but you can call me beth if you want" she smiles. i look to maggie and her smile drops. "nice to meet you beth" i smile and maggie walks inside. she sits down at our table and puts her head in her hands. i sit down beside her and rub her arm.

when i see maggie cry, her pain becomes mine, and i feel it everywhere. I would do anything to protect her heart for hurting ever again.

she quietly cries to herself. "i-i just felt it all over again. i forget shes gone sometimes." she looks up at me "i know i know." i quietly say. she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath in. "maggie its okay, you can cry" i stand up and walk closer to her. i wrap my arms around her back and embrace her. she stands up aswell. she turns around to hug me better.

she nuzzles her head into my chest. my shirt becomes wet from her tears. i feel her tracing shapes on my back. i flinch and she pulls away. "sorry chills" i whisper and she starts to giggle. i hold her face in my hands. "im not going anywhere okay. i am staying right here. i will always be there to comfort you and you can always talk to me. i love you maggie" i kiss the top of her head "i love you y/n" she smiles slightly

i walk us over to the couch. i sit down and she sits next to me. her head resting on my chest and my arm is wralled around her. i scratch her arm slightly. she pushes into me and closes her eyes. "i love you so much" she whispers and plays with the strings on my hoodie. "i love you more" i run my fingers through her hair.

"im tired" she looks up at me "im getting there too" i put my hand under her arm. i stand up slowly and wrap my other arm under her knees. i pick her up bridal style and she starts laughing and kicking her feet "i can walk!" she looks to me."i know but this is better" i smile and start walking up the stairs to our bedroom.

i lay her down gently and take her boots off. i unbutton her pants and pull them off. i grab a pair of pajamas out of our drawer. i slip them on over her legs. shes smiling and staring at me the hole time. i kiss her lips and start changing myself. i untie my boots and pulls them off. i set them down next to maggies. i pull my jeans off and put some sweatpants on. i undo my bra underneath my shirt and take it off. i then lay down beside her on the bed. i wrap my arms around her waist and press my back against hers. i put my nose into her hair and inhale her scent.

i wake up in the middle of the night to maggies arms tightly wrapped around me. i finally feel safe with her. i would do anything to protect her and she'd do anythjng to protect me.

i turn my face to look at hers. her beautiful features shine in the moonlight. she looks so peaceful when shes asleep. her face starts to contort and scrunch up. she starts tightening her grip on my waist. she pulls me into her so my body is flush with hers. her breathing starts to quicken and she starts to get restless. she opens her eyes suddenly. she looks at me and her eyes start to tear up. "hey hey its okay" i turn to face her and hug her.

"what happened?" i whisperl and play with her hair. she stays quiet "bad dreams?" she looks up at me. she puts her head back into my chest. she nods slightly "tell me what happened" i run my hsnds through her hair and scratch her back. she pulls away slightly and looks in my eyes "y-you were gone. i couldnt find you. everyone is dead. i dont have anyone anymore. its my fault there dead. your gonna leave me. its my fault" she starts to cry "thats not true. its not your fault. and im not gonna leave you" i shake my head "there all gone" tears run down her face "i know, but either way your stuck with me...alright?"  i tilt her head up to look at me. "alright" she smiles slightly "yeah, come here" i open my arms and she tucks herself in them again. "i miss them" she whispers "me too"

---------------------------------------------
this is kinda short sorryy... but ive gotten a couple requests to do maggie. this is so cute tho😍 i love maggie so much😽😽

1000 words!!