daryl❤

A/N
IM BACK FOR A LITTLE BIT!!!! i am leaving again monday tho😭😭😭 but ill probably be able to write little😋

tw:degrading😋breath play, choking
Alexandria era
daryl pov

"daryll~" y/n says to me drunkenly "what y/n" i grunt "come here" she slurrs. i sigh a slowly walk to her. she pulls the collar of my shirt so my face is right next to hers."y/n-" i try to pull away, i look around to see if anyones looking. "y/n stop" i pull away from her and turn around "daryl~ lemme kiss you" she stares at me with lust filled eyes "y/n your drunk, you dont even know what your saying" i grunt. i look back at her and see she's trying to stand. she stumbles and starts to fall. i catch her before she falls. "thank you" she reaches to kiss me but i back away quickly.

y/n convinced me to go to this stupid party. no one knows we are together yet. she told me herself she doesnt want others to know. but here we are, shes trying to kiss me in public.

"y/n lets go home" i nod slowly. her eyes roll to the back of her head and she goes limp "ah shit" i catch her in my arms and carry her to her house. i walk up the stairs and plop her on on her bed "Daryl stay with me please~" her eyes slowly open. "okay" i climb into bed beside her and wrap my arm around her waist. she scoots closer to me. i kiss her neck as she starts to fall asleep. "good night daryl" she mumbles before falling asleep "good night y/n" i whisper into her ear.

next morning~

"mmmm" i hear y/n groan as she starts to wake up. "morning" she mumbles and turns around so she is facing me. "hi" she smiles and pushes her lips to mine. i pull back after a minute. "hey" i tuck a piece of hair behind her ear.

y/n pov

everytime i see daryl my heart warms and i smile like a little girl. he makes me so happy. i get butterflies everytimes his raspy voice talks to me. waking up beside him is like a dream. seeing his face first thing in the morning is all i want.

"y/n" he stares into my eyes "hmm" i turn my face away from my gun that i was cleaning. "last night... you got really drunk and you almost kissed me in front of everyone..." he sits down at a barstool "ah shit..." i rub my eyes "umm im sorry.. i know you wanna keep this a secret" i motion at the two of us. "yeah.. bout that.. i think it will be fine if people know.. i mean whats the worst that could happen?" he looks up from the counter to my face "really?" i walk up to him and cup his face "yeah really"

"sorry i tried to kiss you but i just cant resist you sometimes" i smirk and press our lips together. he kisses back and stands up out of the chair. he holds the side of my face with one hand while the other rests on my hips. i pull him in by the collar. his thumb rubs my hip. i break our kiss and stare into his eyes lovingly. he moves his hand from my face to the other side of my hips.

he sits me down on the couch. he sits infront of me on the floor. he looks up at me and smirks. he sits up onto his knees and presses a couple of kisses onto my neck. he moves down my clothed torso kissing it. his lips get to the top of my jeans. he doesnt break eye contact as he unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down around my ankles. he kisses my thighs all over. he spreads my legs and he kisses my very inner thighs. his mouth breaths over my heat. "Daryl come onn~" i whine. he chuckles and pulls my underwear down.

his tounge swipes over me. i breath deeply as he licks me. his lips suck around my clit. "fuck"i hold his head down ans tangle my fingers in it. he licks up and down me. his tounge flicks against my clit. "daryl" i breath out "mmm you like that?" he pulls away for a second but gets back to it. his hand rubs up my leg to my entrance. one finger goes to my entrance and plunges deep inside. his finger curls inside of me. his tounge moves up and down my pussy. "oh fuckk" i moan as he sucks on me and his fingers thrust in and out of me. my back arches off the couch and i grind my hips into his face. his fingers move in and out quicker. "daryl yes oh your so good mmm yes" i moan loudly as my legs start to shake.