Daryl❤

commonwealth era

Y/n pov

I scoot over closer to him pressing our lips closer together. I pull at his hair and his lips part i slip my tounge into his mouth. I pull myself up onto his lap. He holds me at my waist.

*knock knock*

shit.
i look up and see Daryl staring at me and and some guy. i get off of his lap as quick as possible. "sorry to interrupt but did you know that doors close?" he said to us sarcastically. "what do you want?"the guy says "someone needs you"Daryl says annoyed"ill be right back okay?"the guy tells me. "mkay"i reply. he walks out and i am left there on the bed in my bra. i get up to put a shirt on and notice Daryl is still there. "what?" i ask annoyed at him. i start to walk out the door when i feel a strong hand grip onto my arm.

he pulls me in front of him. he is much bigger than the others. he looks into my eyes. i scowl at him. "what do you want?". he looks me up and down. i roll my eyes. he is pretty attractive, he looks pretty dirty. he, surprisingly, doesn't smell that bad though.

i do need the money. ugh, i hate doing this.

I push up and kiss him. he kisses me back rougher. I push him up against the wall. I hold his wrists above his head. i move my hands allover his torso. i put my hand behind his head and pull on his hair. his lips part as he whines out, i slip my tounge in his mouth.

I push my knee up into his crotch area. He moans into my mouth. I push him onto the bed and start taking my shirt off. he takes his off aswell. I undo my bra and pants. he stares up at me in lust. i get on top of him and unbutton his pants. i pull them down along with his boxers. i stay to lick him up and down. i feel my eyes start to water and a tear falls down my cheek.

I continue sucking him off and a couple more tears fall down my cheeks. He notices this. "stop"

i stop. he sits up and sits me down beside him. he pulls a blanket over us. "why are you crying?" he asks me. "i don't want to, birt i have to"i whisper quietly. "why do you need to?" his hand wipes my tears away. "..money..i need money" i whisper and more tears fall down my face. he pecks my forehead. "i understand" i start crying harder. he is the only guy that noticed. no one else cares, they just want to use me.

"I'm sorry" he tells me"for what??" i look up to him suprised "im just like them, I asked you to have sex, i was just thinking about myself nor what you wanted" he doesn't make eye contact with me. i put my hand on his chin and make him look at me"you aren't like them, they don't even care if they hurt me..." i trail off "some of them hurt you!?"he starts getting mad. i stay quiet. he looks at me "please stop doing this and come live with me, judith and rj. they wont mind, you can sleep in my room"."i can't ask you to do that and I'm fine it's not that big of a deal and i guess the money's good." i tell him"you aren't asking me, im offering. and you can't do that to yourself, you just told me you hated doing this, money doesn't matter." he looks into my eyes.

I look at his face and notice the scar on his eye. i notice his cracked lips and his pink cheeks. his lips are softer than they look. his eyes are a bright blue. his hair is long and goes down to his shoulders. his face looks so relaxed as it is looking at me.

i push my lips onto his. he kisses me back almost instantly. i tug on his hair he opens his mouth and i slip my tounge in. We make out for a long time. I move closer to him and realize we ate still naked from earlier. i reach down and stroke his dick. he moans into my mouth. i get on top of him. I break or lips and move my lips to his neck. i suck on it leaving marks. his hand gets tangled in my hair and he pulls on it when i get to his sweet spot. I sit on my knees around his thighs and "can i?" i ask him"are you sure y/n?" "yes im sure". i push his dick into me. "fuck y/n" he moans out. he whimpers as i start to move on top of him. "oh please y/n," his hips push into mine and he hits my spot. I fall ontop of him and he keeps thrusting right there. "Daryl! fuck" i moan out. "god you feel so good" daryl whimpers into my ear. "fuck" i groan. i get up and start to bounce up and down on him very fast. i move my hips around him as i bounce on him. he continues moaning louder and louder. He thrusts in time with my jumps. "fuck fuck im gonna cum y/n" he moans. I go up so that only the tip is inside of me. i go down as hard las possible he thrusts into me at the same time hitting my spot. his hand goes down and plays with my clit. while he finishes inside of me."fuck
y/n your so good, god" he moans into my ear. i get up off of him and lay beside him.

he turns onto his side facing me. i lay on my back looking at the celling. i feel his hands rub on my inner thigh. he moves closer to me and starts to kiss my neck. he moves down to my collarbones then my chest and then my stomach. he goes slower as he reaches my clit. he gets between my legs and pushes my thighs open. he starts to lick my folds and then starts on my clit. my hand goes to his hair and pushes him down closer to me. his finger replaces his tounge on my clit. his tounge moves lower to my hole. he licks around it and then pushes in his tounge. my eyes widen and i throw my head back into the pillows. i push his head further into me. his unnocupied hand reaches up and pushes down on my stomach. he licks around inside of me. his finger circles my clit faster along with his thrusts. his finger and tounge switch places. then pushes his fingers into me. he adds a 2nd finger and continues thrusting in and out even faster. "fuck daryl im gonna cum, fuck, faster" he does what i ask and quickens his pace. he looks up at my eyes as he licks around me. i feel my legs twitch i wrap my legs around his head. "fuck fuck fuck daryl mmm im gonna cumm" i moan out and i cum all over daryl face. "oh my god daryl" he quickens his fingers and tounge as i ride out my high.

Daryl pulls out his fingers and licks them not breaking eye contact. i pull him up to kiss me both of us breathing heavily. we pull apart and get under the covers. he lays his head on my chest and i play with his hair. he rubs his hands all over me still wanting to feel me.

"daryl"
"yeah?" he looks up at me "i love you" i look down into his eyes "i love you" he smiles and puts his head back down and comtinues what he was doing.

--------------------------------------------- i wrote this at like 3 am so i didnt edit it. i love bottom Daryl😋😋
goodnight💋💋