Carl grimes❤

(just got to alexandria)

Your pov
Rick decided it would be beat if everyone shared a house for the first  ouple days in alexandria. carl and I had been best friends ever since the prison went down and we ended up together. So we decided we could share a room.

"carl guess what!" i say excitedly "what?" carl said as he got into bed. "theres a pool in the backyard!" i saw rumaging through my bag looking for a makeshift swimsuit. "cool" carl says as he flips around facing the wall. "well come on! i havent went swimming in ages!" i begged him. "pleaseee". he looked up at me and rolls his eyes as he gets up. "thanks i don't wanna go alone" i say happily.

I didnt relize it was already late. The moon had risen and was glistening on the water. I started walking down the steps. I hear carls heavy steps come up behind me. my breath hitched as the water went up to my stomach. "its cold." i say my teeth chattering "it is october" carl says as he rolls his eyes. we both get in all the way and i turn around to face him. I put my head under the water and go up quickly making water splash up onto carls face. I start laughing when i find out what had happend. "bitch" he starts to smile and pushes water towards me splashing me with a big wave. I turn around and try to pushes him down into the waterbut he was not going down no matter how hard i pushed. He picked me up by the hips and tossed me backwards into the deeper end. I get up and fix my hair. I swim over to him catching him off gaurd and tackle him into the water. We stay underwater longer than expected and he grabs me by the hips and puahes us both up out of the water.I look up ti him and get flusterd.
I've liked carl for a while but i guess i never relized his skin was so soft maybe it was just the chlorinated water.

when I relized i was staring at hin for a while he said "we should probably get out its getting really late." "yeah okay" I whine and walk over to the steps. As i start getting out i feel hands slowly wrap around my waist. My breath hitches as i feel soft lips kiss my back.. "what are you doin-" i get interuped by his lips on my neck and slight squeezing on my hips. I turn around and meet Carl's ocean blue eye. "carl i-" he presses our lips together and starts rubbing his hands all around my back. I grab ahold of his face deepening the kiss. He pulls away and gets out of the pool holding my hand and pulling me inside the house."quiet" he whispers when he sees rick sleeping on the couch in the living room.

No one pov
we go upstairs and go into their shared bedroom. Carl pushes y/n into the wall and starts making out with you. His strong hands going up and down your wet body. One of his hands is holding your wrists above you while the other is holding your waist squeezing lightly. You push away a little and he loosens the grips on your wrists. You flip the two of you around so that your pinning him to the wall. You start making out with him and slip your tounge in his mouth. You slowly knee his crotch and he whimpers into your mouth. You pull of and push him onto the bed. You start to strip of your clothes and you start undoing carls belt. He takes his shirt off while you unbutton his pants and pull them down. You can see he is hard through his boxers and you pull them down. You get on your knees infront of him on the bed and start licking the tip of his dick. You take in his whole length and he moans making his hips buckle into your throat. You gag a little but look up at him continuing sucking him off. He pulls you off to kiss you. You reach down and start pumping his dick while you makeout. He moans into your lips and you pulls away. You start to straddle him and slowly push his dick into you. He throws his head back into the pillows and rolls his eyes.  you start to bounce up and down on him at a very fast pace."oh my-fuckin- god y/n please" he moans. you get off and kiss him. "please y/n". You start to straddle him and you rolling your hips all around his twitching dick but not letting him get inside. "oh my go-FUCK" he moans out as you put his whole dick inside you and start thrusting into him faster and rougher than before. "oh god carl you feel so good-" you groan into his ear making him moan out. he start buckling his hips up and you can tell he's about to cum"cum for me baby" you whisper into his ear. he screams out and you kiss him so that he doesn't wake up the others. you can feel him cum inside you. you continue riding him and feel the knot in your stomach untangle you moan into his mouth. his eyes start to close as you still are bouncing up and down on him. you get off and go up to his face to kiss him all over. "your so good to me baby" you whisper into his ear. "i love you" he quietly says to you "goodnight my love" you say putting a blanket over the two of and cuddling up to him.