29| Chem Lab 4

Izzy Boo:
Meet me in Chem Lab 4. We need to talk.
Sent: Today, 3:56 pm

Marcus looked down at his phone, confused as to why Bella wanted to meet in the chemistry lab. He shrugged it off and headed towards the science wing though.

• • • • •

Adam:
Sports meeting got moved to Chem Lab 4.
Sent: Today, 3:58 pm

Chase walked up the steps of the science wing, extremely confused. He wondered why the meeting was moved to the chemistry lab.

• • • • •

When Marcus got to Chem Lab 4, he was greeted with an empty room.

"Hello? Bella?"

"Marcus?"

Chase was standing in the doorway, looking utterly perplexed. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

The door suddenly slammed shut, startling both boys. Chase tried the knob to find it locked.

"What the hell?" He pounded on the door. "Is this a joke?"

"We're tired of all the sexual tension!" It was unmistakably Kyle's voice.

"Kyle!" Chase growled.

"Talk it out and then we'll open the door." Adam called.

"Adam, I swear-"

"This is for your own good, Chase!" Winnie called, her voice laced with guilt. "Sorry!"

"Winnie!"

Chase groaned in defeat, turning to look at Marcus.

Marcus shrugged. "Guess we should've seen this coming."

"Yeah," Chase ran a hand across the back of his neck, staring absently at the ground. "We haven't really been discrete."

Marcus sighed, sitting in one of the empty desks and placing his head in his hands.

"What'd you wanna talk about?"

Chase sat in a desk beside his. "Maybe we should have a real conversation about our recent... excursions."

Marcus laughed nervously. "Yeah..."

"I want us to be more than friends," Chase said, twisting his hands together.

"Like, an actual thing?"

"Yeah." Chase looked nervous.

"Are you asking me out?" Marcus raised an eyebrow at the blond, his lips pursed together.

"Yeah," Chase laughed. "Yeah, I am."

Marcus took a moment, and then nodded. "Ok, yes."

"Finally," Kyle said, his voice muffled through the door.

"Now kiss!" Bella squealed.

"But don't make out," Haydn suggested.

"Shut up!" Chase groaned, looking helplessly at his boyfriend.

Marcus wrapped his arms around Chase, leaning in to give him a quick peck on the lips. "Come on, boyfriend."

"Say it again," Chase smiled against his mouth, hands snaking around Marc's waist.

"Boyfriend," Marcus murmured, his own smile interrupting their next kiss.

"Mm, perfect."

"Are you guys done yet?" Kyle whined impatiently.

Chase rolled his eyes. "Never mind."

Marcus threw his head back and laughed.