Alpha - Everlasting Legacy - Chapter 56

Comenzar desde el principio

That's why we're living under Kim Taehyung's roof. Yangcha isn't allowed to contact his people, and he's forbidden from leaving the property in Gwangju. The guards are stationed to watch over the Jaguar days and nights. Each of his moves... is regulated by the security team. Although he lost all his freedom... Yangcha didn't mind as long as he had me by his side.

He focused on healing his wounds as I was handling my pregnancy.

He couldn't walk at all for months after I injected him with the chemical that was given to me by Yoongi... but he started walking again once I neared my delivery day because I needed his assistance. My tummy didn't grow to be as big... but that's because... I was carrying a single fetus. I gave birth naturally after my water broke while I was eating lunch with imo at the main property. I gave birth at the Hanok house. The head doctor was summoned to attend my delivery... so yeah... Beom's birthplace is at the ancient property, surrounded by peaceful nature on a clear and sunny day. 

Yangcha stirred in his sleep and turned to lay on his back. I glanced at the new scar on his chest and gently traced my finger over the pink bump until he opened his droopy eyelids and glanced at me over the pillow. I smiled to greet my husband as he cutely blinked and closed his eyes again. Unlike his usual... light sleep habits... Yangcha falls into a much deeper sleep now. It's quite difficult to wake him at times, probably due to his chest surgery, so I tend to let him wake at his own will without bothering him.

"I think... I know why... the blade didn't... pierce your heart," I whispered. Yangcha squinted his eyes and glanced at me with his puffy face, unsurely searching my face as I grazed the scar over his chest.

"Why...?" He hoarsely grunted. I smiled.

"Because you've got hard pecs. The blade... almost didn't pierce your muscles when I stabbed you," I whispered. Yangcha huffed with a weak smile and turned to hold my waist, so I held his head against my chest. If it weren't for his solid muscles... the depth could've been fatal.

"Then I should be thankful for my wife... for motivating me to stay fit," He muttered. I kissed his forehead with a faint smile before resting my chin over his head with my arms wrapped firmly around his bare back. I'm so grateful. I smiled and dozed off to sleep again as he shared his soothing body warmth with me.

A moment later

I strolled out of the mansion mid-morning in a casual ankle-length dress to cross the field toward the Hanok and climb the stairs. I accidentally fell asleep and woke up to an empty bed. I sat down by the platform table to open the dishes and quietly slurp the chicken soup with a few side dishes... as I watched the twins chase each other along the edge of the lake. How are they always loaded with energy? I could sleep the entire day and still... wake up tired.

Yangcha sat on the bench with Beom in his arms as he watched over the vibrant twin brothers

Yangcha sat on the bench with Beom in his arms as he watched over the vibrant twin brothers. He didn't notice my presence, so I ate my breakfast, placed the dirty place away, and walked down the back stairs to stroll the garden.