Chapter 194 - 195

Start from the beginning

His serious look immediately made Heimei, who was trapped in his own emotions, sober up and realized that he had made Su Ziyi angry.

If in his heyday, Su Ziyi's anger was not enough, he could make Su Ziyi suffer a lot with just one little finger. But now the situation is stronger than others, and he can't understand Su Ziyi's strength, and he can't measure whether he can achieve his goal if he takes the risk of using his soul to attack the opponent.

The most important thing is... his eyes drifted over the three lightning talismans that Su Ziyi held in his hand, and he felt helpless in his heart - if he was hit by that one, his consciousness would have been seriously injured. I'm afraid...

With all kinds of thoughts in his mind, Hei Mei finally realized that what he could do now was too limited, and it seemed that he could only agree to Su Ziyi's request.

However, this is really too shameful!

It is not that he has never encountered humiliations similar to or even worse than this, but he will always remember the humiliation he suffered every time, and he will remember the face of the person who engraved the humiliation on him forever. I will never forget it, just to get my revenge one day. So, this man...

his eyelids moved, and his black eyebrows put away all the unwillingness on his face.

It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if it's just one more time.

He Black Eyebrow has never been a weak person, so he will accept it for now, and wait for the day... Haha, isn't it just the Divine Soul Seed? Do you really think that with the Divine Soul Seed, you will be foolproof? You know, his black-browed things are never that easy to get.

When he thought of this, Heimei completely put away the reluctance and struggle in his eyes, looked at Su Ziyi in a compromising manner, and said: "Okay." After that, he closed his eyes, endured the severe pain, and started from where he was

. A small split appeared in the injured soul. Even though it was only such a small trace, Heimei almost fainted from the pain. Fortunately, Su Ziyi took action in time this time, and a pure spiritual power shot directly into Heimei's body, causing Heimei to be so stunned. The severe pain throughout the body caused by the splitting of the soul was somewhat relieved.

When it was finally completed, a flame no more than half the size of a little finger appeared on Heimei's forehead, flashing with a cold light that looked strange and tragic. It was only at this time that Heimei opened his eyes. He was extremely weak. He wanted to smile at Su Ziyi but found that he had no strength at all. Even his open eyes had to be closed because of the cold sweat dripping from his forehead.

Su Ziyi didn't wait for him to say anything, and nodded directly to express his sincerity: "I know, I accept it." When he said this, he seemed to relax a lot, but in fact, no one except himself knew that

he The vigilance in my heart became even more intense.

Who is Black Eyebrow? That was a strong man in the foundation-building stage, a being that several foundation-building cultivators could not deal with. He could cripple three ferocious foundation-building monks from three aristocratic families with one sword! If someone told you that he only had brute strength and no brains, would you believe him? Su Ziyi would definitely not believe it anyway, especially when the other party agreed to his request to plant the soul seeds without much hesitation, which raised Su Ziyi's fear of him by at least two levels.

He had never experienced the pain Heimei was suffering at this time, but he had seen a lot of it in books, not to mention that Heimei had shown it to him in person.

Soul Seed.

Unlike the inner demon's oath, the divine soul seeds are directly attached to a person's spiritual consciousness. No matter what the person's cultivation level or ability is, as long as the spiritual consciousness is still there, the divine soul seeds are extremely difficult to eliminate. There are only two situations when the spiritual consciousness is gone, one is that the foundation is completely shattered and completely reduced to a mortal, the other is that the body dies and the Tao disappears. No matter which one it is, it is extremely tragic for the cultivator.