Chapter 191 - 192 + 193

Start from the beginning

Su Ziyi's eyes almost widened when he looked at the circle of gadgets.

Because those shiny pieces of gold were none other than the golden cicada he was looking for this time!

He did not expect that a gold-loving beast would suddenly appear in this area that did not look like a mineral deposit. He also did not expect that so many golden-threaded cicadas would be brought by a gold-loving beast. In an instant, he couldn't help but start to guess. Could it be that the golden-threaded cicada in the nest of the black needle-winged bird actually fell from the body of the gold-loving beast?

He couldn't verify this answer. The actual golden-threaded cicadas in front of him attracted his attention even more.

After the gold-loving beast had cried enough, it pushed the golden cicadas that fell from its body one by one to the surroundings of the dead gold-loving beast, forming a circle and surrounding the dead gold-loving beast. After doing all this, it returned to the burrow with great reluctance, intending to find another safe place to give birth to its cubs, and then return to their nest.

And at the moment when it was about to dive into the hole, Su Ziyi hit it with a spiritual consciousness, making it stiffen and wander around a few times with a confused expression. But in the end, it found nothing and had to go back. In the hole.

It left very quickly, but with that divine consciousness, Su Ziyi did not lose him for the time being.

He walked over to the body of the gold-hungry beast and unceremoniously picked up all the golden cicadas. This time he got more golden-threaded song cicadas than those from the black needle-winged bird chicks, and the quality was also better. Each one was shiny. It was obvious that they had not died for too long, and the aura in their bodies was still there. Very adequate.

This made Su Ziyi very satisfied. When he was satisfied, he dug a hole next to it and buried the body of the gold-loving beast in it, as the price for taking its things.

After confirming the clues about the Golden Thread Singing Cicada, Su Ziyi's originally somewhat erratic heart completely settled down.

He used his spiritual consciousness to explore the location of the gold-loving beast, and found that it was not far away, just thirty miles away from here, and judging from its appearance, it would not be produced for the time being, and it would still need to be It looks like waiting for a while. Therefore, Su Ziyi thought of taking advantage of this time to hone his skills here and improve his actual combat capabilities.

Su Ziyi thought of doing it, and immediately went to find a place to camp.

Since this area can be regarded as a hunting ground by the Black Needle-Winged Bird, there must be abundant monster resources. Not long after Su Ziyi finished packing his things, he used his spiritual consciousness to detect traces of a thunder beast. This Sky Thunder Beast has reached adulthood, and looks stronger than its kind. Even if it doesn't use force intentionally, there are still some tiny cyan lightnings appearing all over its body, making it look majestic.

This also aroused Su Ziyi's fighting spirit.

He still remembered how embarrassing he was the last time he fought with the Sky Thunder Beast, so he made up his mind to avenge his shame this time.

With a wave of the long sword in his hand, Su Ziyi wiped away the mud from his body. Su Ziyi, who put on a new set of clothes, rushed directly into the Thunder Beast's territory like an unsheathed sword. He also disturbed the opponent immediately, making him The other party let out an angry roar that shook the sky, and also ran in the direction Su Ziyi came from.

In less than half a cup of tea, the two sides met face to face. The sharp claws collided with Guanghua's restrained long sword, and the debris on the ground flew away.