Chapter 187 - 188

Mulai dari awal

Just as he tilted his head slightly to look down, a sharp sound broke through the air and came directly from his lower left! The speed was so fast that Su Ziyi only had time to turn his head, and then the skin on the left side of his face and under the ear was scratched by Qi Jin. A trace of blood overflowed and dripped onto the mud on Su Ziyi's body, making him look extremely embarrassed.

Although it wasn't very painful, Su Ziyi's eyes immediately changed. He could almost imagine that if he had let the other party succeed just now, his life would be in danger.

Such fear made his chest rise and fall, and it was difficult to calm down the aroused emotions for a while. He looked directly at the direction from which the attack had just come, with blazing eyes, and then without thinking, he scattered several spiritual energy blades over! He immediately forced the opponent out and stepped back several feet.

And the man actually knew that the chance had passed when he missed the move, so after being forced out by Su Ziyi, he ran back without thinking, and Su Ziyi followed him without thinking. .

Just like Su Ziyi couldn't figure out how the other person was hiding, at this moment the person couldn't figure out Su Ziyi's strength because of the mud on Su Ziyi's body. But when he started to run away and Su Ziyi came to chase him, he judged from the speed of both parties that Su Ziyi was stronger than him, but he hadn't reached the foundation yet.

So, you can fight!

Suddenly, he no longer rushed forward, but turned and shuttled between the trees extremely cleverly, making it difficult for Su Ziyi to catch up with him immediately. And Su Ziyi guessed what the other person was thinking when he just made this move, and he also knew that this person was deeply scheming, so he must not delay with him, otherwise he didn't know what kind of deceptive tricks he would use.

Therefore, he accelerated again, directly predicting which direction he would escape next based on the opponent's movements, and then walked directly there in a few steps, parallel to the opponent, with only a few trees between them. . It was also at this time that Su Ziyi's anger aroused by the wound was extinguished little by little, and his rationality gradually returned.

He raised his left hand, and several small spiritual energy blades were directed at the man. When the man dodged, he waved the long sword with his right hand, directly cutting off the man's path, forcing the man to change direction abruptly. . Because of this step, his speed immediately slowed down, allowing Su Ziyi to get closer immediately.

"Dang!"

In desperation, the man could only raise the broad-backed broadsword in his hand and hastily block Su Ziyi's long sword. However, because he was too hasty, the angle was deviated, causing the sword energy on Su Ziyi's long sword to hit directly. A cut was made on his chest, exposing his shriveled chest.

As soon as Su Ziyi saw this move break the opponent's flesh, he immediately wanted to try again, but through this move, the man had already tested that Su Ziyi was not easy to mess with. How could he dare to take another move like this? Instantly, his sallow and dry face was filled with an unnatural blush, and the hands holding the knife trembled, looking extremely weird.

Su Ziyi, who had been wary of the other party, noticed it immediately, so he took a few steps back without thinking, then stepped on the trunk of the tree and jumped directly onto the branch. And the moment his toes stepped on the branch, the man's hand that was trembling just now stabilized immediately, and then his whole face looked dejected, but his eyes were shining, and he swung his knife in the direction of Su Ziyi.

In an instant, three rays of sword light came straight towards Su Ziyi's door with overwhelming force, locking everything around Su Ziyi, leaving him with no way to escape. But when Su Ziyi faced such a situation, his mind was surprisingly clear. He didn't hide or give way, picked up Qing Ling and returned to the duel. He put out the sword posture of the Zhiyi Sword Jue in his hand, and swung it straight out with a "swish". A sword light rushed towards the three menacing sword lights!