Chapter 177 - 178

Start from the beginning

As soon as he saw the end, Su Ziyi's spirit perked up and his feet became faster.

But I don't know if those black ghosts also noticed it. They twisted faster and no longer blindly devoured each other. Instead, the ones with low strength automatically retreated to both sides, giving way to the ghosts with higher strength. And those surrounding Su Ziyi in front and on both sides swarmed over, trying to block his way!

Su Ziyi noticed their strange movement at the first moment, and immediately bent down and plunged into a gap, avoiding the black ghosts coming from both sides. His consciousness had just seen that the black ghosts chasing behind him were much less and sparse, and they could not block those foundation-building ghosts at all, so he had to think of other ways!

As he walked forward, he did not forget to observe the movements of the black ghosts. After watching for a while, he knew their plans. And now that he knows their plans, he won't be so helpless. It happened that the spiritual power in his body had recovered a little, so he took the initiative to plunge into the black ghost on the right, letting the opponent's surrounding body just block the position behind him, and then raised his hand to kill the black ghost above his head. The ghost jumped up on tiptoes!

The black ghosts are shaped like mist and their bodies are light and airy, but that does not mean that their bodies do not exist. After jumping into the air, Su Ziyi stepped on the black ghost next to him. Although it was as light as if it was not real, it also helped him a little. He used the height of the jump to use the sword in his hand to wrap his spiritual energy. A group of people moved forward again, and a long and narrow gap was instantly created, just enough for him to get down and settle down!

As soon as he settled down, the black ghost behind him made a louder sound, and the black ghost in the foundation-building stage flew over at a very fast speed, preparing to catch this little bug while Su Ziyi's head was empty. But how could Su Ziyi give them a chance? As soon as he landed and rushed forward, he noticed their movements, and then rushed into the black ghost next to him again. Although there was no gap between them, with the help of the Five Elements Essence, he could forcefully squeeze out. It came from a gap and disappeared inside before the foundation-building ghost enveloped it.

The black ghosts here are lagging behind because of their low strength and slow speed, so even if they want to move their positions to let the foundation-building ghosts in, they can't match Su Ziyi's speed.

Su Ziyi's consciousness was fully activated, and he was paying attention to the direction he was going and the movements of those black ghosts. As soon as they showed a tendency to disperse, he would immediately change directions so that the other party could not get rid of him at all. At the same time, he also relied on his own strength to be higher than the opponent, constantly harvesting scattered black ghosts along the way, and maintaining the number of black brands.

After this, the black ghost couldn't do anything to him.

Seeing that the end was getting closer and closer, Su Ziyi became more and more anxious. On the one hand, it was because of the loss of the essence of the Five Elements that he had to worry about how long he could last; on the other hand, it was because there seemed to be a deep pit after the end, and there was something in that pit that his spiritual consciousness could not detect. , seems to be blocked.

This made him happy and irritated at the same time. He was happy that he was finally almost at his destination, but irritated because he didn't know if what was waiting for him in the end was a greater danger.

And as he got closer and closer to the top of the slope, the black ghosts became even more crazy. No matter what their strength, the black ghosts all crowded up and tried to block Su Ziyi inside. However, Su Ziyi had learned well a long time ago. He would take advantage of the gaps when there was any chance. If there was no chance, he would use the long sword in his hand to pick out the weak persimmons, so at the end of the day, he was so fast. Although it has slowed down, it is still moving forward.