Chapter 173 - 174

Beginne am Anfang

"Bang - bang bang - bang!"

The sound of continuous collisions came from the spiritual shield in front of Su Ziyi, and the huge thrust made Su Ziyi's palms numb. He gritted his teeth and pushed more spiritual power to maintain the operation of the spiritual shield, but he was still no match for the opponent's strength. He was pushed back a little bit, and his whole back was embedded in the soil!

A cultivator can see at night. Although it is only a blurry image, when these sudden visitors collided with his spiritual shield, Su Ziyi immediately recognized the identity of the other party - bright red all over, with long hair. And the thin, smooth body is just a blood-threaded channel worm!

But why do they emerge from the ground?

And it was still such a riot? Is it because he took away the essence of Wutu?

For a moment, Su Ziyi thought a lot, and even considered the feasibility of taking out the essence of Wutu to appease the other party. But this idea only existed for a moment, because he knew that the riot of the blood thread channel worm was really because of the essence of Wutu, and whether he took it out or not, his end would not be good.

Besides, the thing already belongs to him, so how could he be willing to give it away?

Just when he was about to find another way, Su Ziyi suddenly noticed that although these blood-threaded channel worms were squeezing and pushing as if they were desperate, they had no intention of attacking him. They just rushed up one by one. He felt relieved, but at the same time he was full of doubts, and he couldn't figure out what the chaos in front of him meant.

But soon he no longer had the mind to think about this problem, because as more and more blood-threaded channel worms poured in, a familiar yet unfamiliar chill emanated from the blood-threaded channel worms. Su Ziyi's expression froze, and he immediately recognized the aura of the black ghost, and immediately the spiritual shield in his hand became a little unstable.

Although he didn't see the shadow of the black ghost, Su Ziyi knew that the other party was not far from his position, and their strength was definitely not low, at least they were ghosts in the early stage of foundation building. But didn't he fall from the blood-threaded channel worm above? Why do these black ghosts emerge from the ground?

"Ha--"

At this moment, a soft exhalation floated out from the pile of blood-threaded canal worms. Su Ziyi's whole body trembled with the cold, and he found that he was in a bad mood. With that sound After the sound, the spiritual power in his body began to escape uncontrollably! This made him subconsciously move his entire body back.

And that sound was just the beginning, because after that "ha-" sound, Su Ziyi heard several more similar sounds, and they were getting closer and closer.

What worries Su Ziyi even more is that there are definitely more than three of these voices!

So how many black ghosts are hiding in this blood-threaded channel worm? !

Su Ziyi was inevitably panicked, but after a while, he found that the bone-chilling chill began to disappear little by little, and the chilling voice became smaller as if it had been crushed little by little. When a black shadow finally appeared in his field of vision, he couldn't believe that what he saw was actually the black ghost that almost killed him before!

The aura on its body is still that of the Foundation Establishment Stage, but it is no longer strong compared to before. Instead, it is like a slumbering old man, extremely weak, as if it will be broken into pieces at any time. Its body was no longer complete. It had been bitten into pieces by something unknown, and only some black mist was used to barely hold the remaining body together.