Fortunately, he woke up relatively quickly.

After blinking, the luck deep in his eyes was completely annihilated. Looking up, the three Five Elements Essences were still floating in the air as before. However, when Su Ziyi stretched out his hand, the Jiamu Essence and Renshui Essence obediently extinguished their light and returned to his hand. .

The spirit of Wutu, which was floating steadily on the stone base, also moved and moved out, but then stopped immediately. Like a scared child, it stretched out its head to look outside, then retracted its feet out of fear of the unknown, and stood there timidly, waiting for someone to pull it out.

So, Su Ziyi walked over.

As soon as his fingers touched the essence of Wutu, the spirit of earth remaining in Su Ziyi's body immediately made the other person feel more intimate, and more of the spirit of earth was released and melted into the aura of Su Ziyi's body. Su Ziyi took the opportunity to grab the essence of Wutu in his hand, and then his consciousness was operating to the extreme, and he tensed his body to guard against unexpected situations.

However, it seems that no accident happened - no!

The surroundings were still quiet, with no cave collapse or blood-threaded channel worms rioting above their heads. It seemed like nothing had happened. But Su Ziyi still felt a strong uneasiness in his consciousness. He tried hard to identify the source of this uneasiness, and then suddenly discovered that the coolness that made him panic came from the soles of his feet!

Immediately, his expression changed, and he wanted to jump into the pile of blood-threaded channel worms above his head, but he didn't expect that the blood-threaded channel worms that were lying peacefully on top also started to move! It's just that they moved in the opposite direction to what Su Ziyi wanted to go. They stretched out their bodies one by one, and thrust directly towards where Su Ziyi was standing like vines hanging from a big tree!

Su Ziyi immediately jumped up and rolled to the corner of the cave. After standing up, his back was pressed against the earth wall, and he looked at everything in front of him in fear.

The blood-threaded channel worms did not come to chase Su Ziyi. Instead, they remained within the circle enclosed by the roof of the cave and did not extend their reach to other places. It's just that all of them, which were lazily squirming on the roof of the cave, straightened their bodies and inserted straight into the mud below like an upside-down javelin, forming a thick red cylinder that went straight to the underground of the cave roof.

It was also at this time that Su Ziyi discovered that the blood-threaded channel worm here was thicker and larger than any one he had encountered before.

But this was not the time to think about these things. The abnormalities coming from the ground became more and more obvious, and the entire cave even began to shake slightly. But there seems to be no other exit in the entire cave except the position occupied by the blood-threaded channel worm. In an emergency, Su Ziyi directly hit the earth wall next to him with one hand, making a huge hole. Then he took out a weapon from his storage bag and dug desperately into it until he dug out a hole big enough to hold it. Come to the hole where a person sits cross-legged!

The moment the cave was formed, he immediately put away the things in his hands and jumped directly into it. With his face facing outward, his palms folded forward, a stream of transparent spiritual power instantly spurted out from his palms, stretched out across the ground, and covered the entire hole like a shield!

After the last vacancy was filled, the unknown creature from the underground finally appeared! They are like magma erupted from a volcano. They burst through the mud layer without anyone noticing. They are like fireworks on a summer night or like autumn chrysanthemums that suddenly bloom. They rush out of the ground in the blink of an eye. The entire cave was filled!