Chapter 169 - 170

Začať od začiatku

Therefore, it can almost be said that the blood-threaded channel worm saved him!

Now that he has reached this situation, Su Ziyi no longer thinks about anything else. His consciousness spread out into the air, only to find that those light black creatures seemed to have no life characteristics, just like the ghosts and ghosts he had seen in the story books, breathless, but full of insidiousness, which made people feel unhappy.

And those black ghosts seemed to have discovered his existence at this time, and floated from the air with a "hurrah", carrying a harsh wind sound, and they wanted to attack him directly at first sight! Su Ziyi's heart trembled when he saw this, and without thinking, he stepped on the blood-threaded channel worm under his feet and stepped back. It's just that how fast he is, how fast is the black ghost? Before he could retreat three feet away, the black ghost headed by him had already floated in front of him.

Immediately, without thinking, he used the Zhiyi Sword Jue.

With a lift and turn of his wrist, the tip of the sword that was originally pointing downwards immediately lifted up and stabbed. As his arm moved forward, it directly pierced the outermost layer of black fog wrapped around the opponent, and rushed straight into the inside, carrying a cold and sharp sword. The sword's power destroyed the surrounding tissue, causing black mist to billow from the opponent's body in pain. He wanted to pounce on him and fight Su Ziyi to the death!

But how could Su Ziyi let it succeed?

As soon as he succeeded, he no longer wanted to fight. His spiritual consciousness could only capture the opponent's existence, but could not detect the opponent's strength level at all. They did not seem to absorb spiritual energy like the blood thread channel worms, but Su Ziyi felt that there should be another form of energy in their bodies to allow them to He has the ability at this moment, and this energy makes him resist.

He stepped forward with his left foot, pulled out the tip of the sword with his right hand, and turned around with his left foot as the axis, just in time to avoid the black ghost that rushed towards him, and directly changed positions with the opponent. And at the moment when his body was misaligned, he turned his right wrist, and the sword that was originally forward immediately changed its direction, and he stabbed into the opponent's body again, and this time the depth was deeper than before, and even pierced a hard piece. The object made a "clang" sound.

And with this "clang", the black ghost who was still showing his teeth and claws immediately stopped. The moment Su Ziyi turned around and looked back, the whole body really dissipated like mist, leaving only a black sign about the size of a thumb. Fall to the ground.

But before it landed, and before Su Ziyi reached out to catch it, the blood-threaded channel worm that had been dormant at Su Ziyi's feet started to riot, stretched its long body into a straight line, and directly drilled through the black sign. The black sign was pulled directly over, and then returned to its original appearance.

It seems that the blood thread channel worm likes this black brand that falls out of the black ghost's body very much.

Su Ziyi didn't have time to think about this because more black ghosts came over. As if they had seen delicious food, they rushed towards Su Ziyi regardless of it. Looking at it, there were still some that could not be counted. Such a formation was obviously beyond Su Ziyi's ability to deal with it, but since he couldn't run away, he had no choice but to bite the bullet.

Facing so many black ghosts, it was obviously unrealistic to kill them one by one, so Su Ziyi took a step directly, pressed most of the spiritual power in his body onto the long sword, and threw out a bright white sword light with the force of opening and closing. Rush at each other! And this sword light was so powerful and so fast that even if those black ghosts sensed the danger, they couldn't escape at all and were split in half by the sword light!