Chapter 165 - 166

Start from the beginning

Now, Su Ziyi had to go ashore even if he didn't want to.

Gritting his teeth, Su Ziyi felt resentful in his heart, but he also knew that there was no way out. He didn't intend to run directly into the reeds, because the closer he got to the water, the more moist the soil would be, and it would be more suitable for this yellow earthworm to hide, so when his toes touched the mud, his whole body jumped up in an instant He got up and actually planned to climb over the reeds like this!

And just when his body drew an arc in the air and was about to land, the yellow army suddenly accelerated and the front end condensed into a big yellow ball and rushed directly towards Su Ziyi, who was unable to turn around!

Su Ziyi's pupils dilated instantly, and with a wave of the sword in his hand, a fierce sword energy passed directly through the army of yellow earthworms, splitting the opponent into two! This blow also made Su Ziyi feel a little uncomfortable. He was pushed directly five or six feet away by the strong thrust, breaking a large number of reeds and leaving two deep grooves drawn by his heels on the wet yellow mud.

When he finally squatted down to maintain his balance and stopped, the muscles in his right arm holding the sword cramped. The pain made Su Ziyi unable to hold the sword immediately, and he watched the sword fall to the ground. Although the yellow earthworms that were split into two by Su Ziyi's sword energy were damaged, this damage was really nothing compared to their terrifying number.

Immediately, there was only a "crack-plop-plop" sound, like the sound of heavy rain falling on the ground. Those injured yellow earthworms fell directly to the ground, allowing the yellow earthworms behind them to surge up, fill the empty space, and become what they were before.

This time, it seemed that there was really no way to escape.

The long sword had fallen to the ground and his right hand was paralyzed. Su Ziyi's eyes seemed to be empty, as if he didn't know what he was thinking. And just when the regrouped army of yellow earthworms rushed forward and were less than two feet away from Su Ziyi's face, Su Ziyi suddenly raised his left hand, and a fireball the size of a washbasin was thrown directly by him, heading towards the other side. Door!

This blow, because of the distance, hit directly! And it burns out a very nice black color!

The moment the leader of the yellow earthworms came into contact with the fireball, the yellow and greasy body immediately turned black and dried hard, and was roasted into a ball together with the earthworm companions next to it, turning into a big black and gray ball. Then it fell to the ground with a "pop". The fireball was so powerful that it penetrated directly into the yellow earthworm army by a foot or two, forcefully stopped the yellow earthworm army from further action, and then burned the "head" of the yellow earthworm army into black from the inside out. Those black parts were completely extinguished when they fell unable to withstand gravity.

All this seemed like Su Ziyi's mistake, but it was actually the result of his calculation.

Along the way, he had been wondering what these yellow earthworms were, but he knew too little information to guess their identities. But when he noticed that the other party lived in a wet and muddy swamp and could swim freely in the water, he guessed that the other party had a weakness common to most aquatic monsters - fear of fire.

Therefore, he almost immediately wanted to throw a fireball at the opponent, but because the opponent was chasing so closely, he did not dare to stop for a beat, so he could only continue to rush forward until he reached this place.

Although the mud is still wet here, because it is at the end of the water area, the position of the entire mud has been raised a lot, the ground is drier, and there will be fewer yellow earthworms hiding here. That's why he didn't hesitate, avoiding the shore where yellow earthworms might be present, and landed directly in a drier place.